chicko questions again plz

jado

Feb 27, 2015
Parrots
Indian ringneck - Kiwi
hello there
it may be a stupid to ask again ,

chicko like to lick my skin soooo much when he is on my shoulders or my hand or even on my leg

also he is soooooooooo social and want always be with me even when i want sleep thats good , but what abut pooped and noisy lick :O
also he like to eat what ever i eat

here in my country there is no special food for lorikeets i know many pplz have got lori since 10 years

they feed them fruits - vegies - rice or anything they eat even some of them let them drink tea cocacola

mine just eat fruits when i made a cocktail he dont eat it , he like to bite food , is the baby cirilak good for him ? if i mix them with fruit ?

he's very happy bird and very healthy and sooooo active , but the problem is he dont eat everything apple apple apple and some pears

Pinkbirdy

Feb 26, 2013
Clifton Springs Newyork
Parrots
macaw,LS2,congo grey,2Blk Hd caiques,Hawkhead,yellowstrk lory,Blue frnt amazon,sun conure ,Yellow sided greencheek ,Goffin ,Rosebreasted Cockatoo,Greenwing Macaw,Blue and Gold Macaw,Nanday conure,Ecle
Try mashing up the fruit . I wouldn't sleep with him [birds an suffocate that way].

OP
jado

jado

Feb 27, 2015
Parrots
Indian ringneck - Kiwi
he is so active and want all day play and want to be out cage all day , i notice since yesterday he stopped eat , he like sugar so much , i give's him biscuit he eat it
but he stopped eat fruit i dont know why , tomorrow when i back from work i'll try to make a mixed fruit with water + biscuit is that normal ?!

getwozzy

Feb 26, 2013
Oregon
Please don't give your bird coca cola or sugary biscuits~ their bodies can't process the sugar, and the caffeine from the soda is really bad for them.

OP
jado

jado

Feb 27, 2015
Parrots
Indian ringneck - Kiwi
he stopped eat fruit and viges i dunno why he was like the apple so much
since 2 days he dont eat them

Most Reactions

Latest posts