Custom Cages by Design Cage

TonyRad

Mar 5, 2020
We are selling our custom built Cages by Design Parrot Cage. We had to find a new home for our Senegal and Pionus due to some health problems, so that is why we are selling it. I originally purchased it as a surprise for my wife and paid about $8000. I have all the original receipts still. We've owned it for 4 years and our birds loved it. I'm asking $3200 but am flexible. Located in Wake Forest, NC. Right outside of Raleigh.

It is separated down the middle so it can keep birds on each side. It can also be opened up into one large cage. It has stainless steel sides, Plexiglas glass front doors, and 2 built in food bowls on each side that you can clean and change from the outside. It also comes with an extra full length perch and 4 large stands that can be mounted below the feeders for larger birds. They were too large for our small parrots. The overall dimensions are 64.5" Length x 32.5" Depth x 78.5" Tall. The bowls stick out a little past the length measurement. I've also mounted 2 full spectrum sunlight fluorescent bulbs in the hood that I keep on a timer to run 5 hours a day. The cage is in great condition except for the little bit of the background picture that was chewed off. Included in the pictures. The cage also has removable drawers and screens on the bottom to aid in paper changes. In the pictures I simply laid newspaper over top all of that to keep the cage from getting dirty while waiting for the new owners to pickup our birds. :-( :rainbow1::green2:

If you are interested , I can supply you with more info along with the original receipt. I’d also be interested in trades for pretty much anything cool. ATV’s, Jet Ski’s, Aquariums, tools, welders, cars, motorcycles, outdoor furniture, etc.

Attachments

• IMG_1704.jpg
    IMG_1704.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 278
  • IMG_1707.jpg
    IMG_1707.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_1706.jpg
    IMG_1706.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_1705.jpg
    IMG_1705.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 224
Last edited by a moderator:

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
That's a beautiful cage!

Anyone who is interested can send a PM to any Super Moderator and we will be happy to forward it to the OP.

Most Reactions

Latest posts