Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)

Just for fun! ^_^

Thank you Mr. Stephen, (
Anansi) Thank you Sir for another lovely month!

Kise's second Christmas pics taking~

Isn't she lovely???~ ^_^

Maybe will post Kise's official entry this year. NE??

aU7CY3x.jpg

What stunning pictures of you and Kise! They are breathtaking.

Happy Holidays from Mango!

h5C5rS3.jpg

Awww, this is so precious! Mango is beautiful and that vest is the cutest thing I have ever seen.

HEEDLESS

Supporting Member
Nov 9, 2018
Media
US
Parrots
Eclectus: SI. Vosmaeri
"KISE" She was born in Jan, 2018.
"Akashi" He hatched 07/13/2021.

Ho... Ho... Ho....

Don't mind me and my crappy phone.... :D :p

Just got hair cut and went to Petco... Kise with Mrs. Santa.... ^_^

2344668.jpeg

2344669.jpeg

2344671.jpeg

2344672.jpeg

Rival_of_the_Rickeybird

2x Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 31, 2016
Ohio
Parrots
None. My wife has one too many. Kidding!
Now that's what I call a trifecta of beautiful hens. Errrrr.... LADIES! I'm starting to sound like the Rickeybird.

But seriously....................... worthy of Vogue, ladies.

OP
Anansi

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)

Ho... Ho... Ho....

Don't mind me and my crappy phone.... :D :p

Just got hair cut and went to Petco... Kise with Mrs. Santa.... ^_^

2344668.jpeg

2344669.jpeg

2344671.jpeg

2344672.jpeg

Sweet shots! Beautiful new haircut! And Kise is breathtaking as always! Loving that Christmas spirit, Lily! Are these all just for fun? Or do we have an official entry, here?

Now that's what I call a trifecta of beautiful hens. Errrrr.... LADIES! I'm starting to sound like the Rickeybird.

But seriously....................... worthy of Vogue, ladies.

Hahahahaha! The RB has finally brought you to the dark side! Lol! But yes, Vogue-worthy indeed!

HEEDLESS

Supporting Member
Nov 9, 2018
Media
US
Parrots
Eclectus: SI. Vosmaeri
"KISE" She was born in Jan, 2018.
"Akashi" He hatched 07/13/2021.
Sweet shots! Beautiful new haircut! And Kise is breathtaking as always! Loving that Christmas spirit, Lily! Are these all just for fun? Or do we have an official entry, here?

Thank you Sir. All those are just for fun. ^_^

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
They are so cute!!![emoji7]

Wysłane z mojego Redmi 5 przy użyciu Tapatalka

charmedbyekkie

May 24, 2018
US/SG
Parrots
Cairo the Ekkie!
In anticipation of January’s Chinese New Year celebration, here’s some Just for Fun pics of us celebrating earlier this year (when he was going through his rough 1yo molt)!

A common greeting is “Gong Xi Fa Cai!” (sounds a bit like gong-see-fa-chai)
ag6Je0j.jpg

We also got a pretty ‘debutante-esque’ photo with the props at the shopping mall
5LWAqmB.jpg

And Cairo studying the fake blossom tree :p
B4YUAIn.jpg

Posing together
zorIeUb.jpg

Most importantly, his first ang pow/hong bao!!!!! Red packets (literally translated) are stuffed with crisp new dollar bills and gifted to the younger unmarried generation. We visited a friend, and they gave Cairo his first hong bao <3
28DXCBb.jpg

Cairo was very hesitant at first hehe
e5uqF4R.jpg

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
Here's my entry :) Baby grey and pearl can't wait for Santa to visit and bring them lots of treats and toys!

Gq8whuc.jpg
OMG! CUTE, CUTE CUTE BABIES!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Here's my entry :) Baby grey and pearl can't wait for Santa to visit and bring them lots of treats and toys!

Gq8whuc.jpg

Amazingly cute, how many "takes" were needed to score that impressive image??

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
In anticipation of January’s Chinese New Year celebration, here’s some Just for Fun pics of us celebrating earlier this year (when he was going through his rough 1yo molt)!

ag6Je0j.jpg

We also got a pretty ‘debutante-esque’ photo with the props at the shopping mall
5LWAqmB.jpg

B4YUAIn.jpg

Posing together
zorIeUb.jpg

Most importantly, his first ang pow/hong bao!!!!! Red packets (literally translated) are stuffed with crisp new dollar bills and gifted to the younger unmarried generation. We visited a friend, and they gave Cairo his first hong bao <3
28DXCBb.jpg

e5uqF4R.jpg

Love those lovely trees and Cairo's impressive harness. Cairo seems inquisitive of the bird image, last picture!

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Salty's entry is him playing Jingle Bells

[ame="https://youtu.be/SETlZ8YnQ3Y"]https://youtu.be/SETlZ8YnQ3Y[/ame]

OP
Anansi

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)

Gq8whuc.jpg

Wow! This shot blew me away! One of the sweetest things I've ever seen! And I love how they both seem to have their chests puffed out and heads held high with pride as they wait to go on their sleigh ride. Awesome!

OP
Anansi

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots

ag6Je0j.jpg

5LWAqmB.jpg

B4YUAIn.jpg

Posing together
zorIeUb.jpg

28DXCBb.jpg

e5uqF4R.jpg

These entries are amazing for so many reasons!!! First, the explosion of colors! Especially in the first three shots! Wow! And I love the shot of the two of you. Sweet captured moment!

But then, as if all that wasn't already enough, you're teaching us (well, me at least. Maybe others are more worldly and well-traveled than I) new things about Chinese culture as well?!? “Gong Xi Fa Cai!” and the tradition of the ang pow/hong bao! I love learning new things about other cultures, so thank you for that! I'm doing backflips, here!

OP
Anansi

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)

Gq8whuc.jpg

Oh my gosh, my heart just melted! They could not be more adorable!

ag6Je0j.jpg

5LWAqmB.jpg

B4YUAIn.jpg

Posing together
zorIeUb.jpg

28DXCBb.jpg

e5uqF4R.jpg

Gorgeous pics of Cairo! Seeing him against the backdrop of those flowers is stunning.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions