December 2019 POTM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
Here's the first time they perched on a living plant.

Hope I'm doing this right:

https://twitter.com/melscamp/status/1205972372056096775?s=19

2d84lKM.jpg

Just beautiful!!!

ToMang07

Jul 14, 2015
Maine, USA
Parrots
Willow the Umbrella Cockatoo
You can also use Tapatalk to upload images, just only upload one at a time, they host them.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Inger

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Mar 20, 2017
Everett, WA
Parrots
Bumble - Pacific (or Celestial) Parrotlet hatched 02/19/17
Here’s a Bumb-elf for you.
7d24a3aa2e6caef523ce0edd0f0d1636.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tami2

Aug 18, 2017
New Jersey
Parrots
Levi - 6 yr old CAG

DOH-4/2/2016
Here's my sleepy Levi-Elf On The Perch! :D
It's trying being an 'Elf On the Perch!' lol

ZnQRRd5.jpg

OP
Anansi

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Here’s a Bumb-elf for you.
7d24a3aa2e6caef523ce0edd0f0d1636.jpeg

Hahahahaha! Awesome! Such a cute little elf Bumble makes! And that facial expression! Same one my boys get when my wife puts an elf hat on their heads! Lol!

Here's my sleepy Levi-Elf On The Perch! :D
It's trying being an 'Elf On the Perch!' lol

ZnQRRd5.jpg

Hey, it's hard being an elf! He's gotta rest up before making that next batch of toys! Love it, Tams!

OP
Anansi

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Just for fun from last year
Ta-dah
laurasea-albums-neptune-blue-picture20924-img-20181224-164402759-3.jpg

I ALWAYS love the look on Ta-dah's face! I don't know why, but the expression always matches her name for me. Like you take the pic and she's saying, "Ta-dah!" And the excitement is contagious. Lol!

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
I felt bad I was leaving Penny out!!! So here is Penny with Santa!!!
( She's very proud cuz I kept telling her good girl!!! she was afraid at first like any kid, then she was like keep taking pic! Lol)
laurasea-albums-penny-picture22068-img-20191219-092932493.jpg

Last edited:

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
Here is my official entry. Naturally, Kiwi is eating my earring in the best photo:mad: and my husband was ready to be done after only 3 attempts to get a photo:rolleyes:. I imagine next year and all years moving forward with a husband who’s resistant to photos, a bird who can’t help but be naughty AND this baby+any subsequent children, this will get much more challenging��

CyFLZAq.jpg

And here is another one I got when I was setting up my phone to take pics on the timer. Kiwi, despite being an earring eater:eek:, has also been almost cuddly and hanging very close to me. This captured him being so cute and leaning into me (he knows there is something up!). He’s such a good boy and I adore him:green:

vR818l6.jpg

Last edited:

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Love the first one Ears are nothing but handy snacks for Amazons. God bless the new addition to your human flock!

OP
Anansi

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
( She's very proud cuz I kept telling her good girl!!! she was afraid at first like any kid, then she was like keep taking pic! Lol)

Can't get enough of your JFF's! And of course Penny was afraid at first! Looks like Flamingo Santa is about to swat the poor girl right in the back of her head! Hahahahaha!

Here is my official entry. Naturally, Kiwi is eating my earring in the best photo:mad: and my husband was ready to be done after only 3 attempts to get a photo:rolleyes:. I imagine next year and all years moving forward with a husband who’s resistant to photos, a bird who can’t help but be naughty AND this baby+any subsequent children, this will get much more challenging��

CyFLZAq.jpg

And here is another one I got when I was setting up my phone to take pics on the timer. Kiwi, despite being an earring eater:eek:, has also been almost cuddly and hanging very close to me. This captured him being so cute and leaning into me (he knows there is something up!). He’s such a good boy and I adore him:green:

vR818l6.jpg

Awesome pic of your beautiful, and soon-to-be expanded, family! (Can't wait to see your lil' one!) I love it! And you're a brave woman letting Kiwi nibble on your earring. Or perhaps he's just gentler with that kind of stuff than I know Jolly and Maya would be. Mine are very enthusiastic about shiny things. Lol!

I love the JFF as well. Yes, Kiwi looks particularly cuddly in that shot. Giving the momma some extra TLC! Nice!

OP
Anansi

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Hello, all! Six days left in this month's submissions cycle! We've had some amazing entries thus far, and we're looking forward to more! Keep 'em coming!

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house

Can't get enough of your JFF's! And of course Penny was afraid at first! Looks like Flamingo Santa is about to swat the poor girl right in the back of her head! Hahahahaha!

CyFLZAq.jpg

vR818l6.jpg

Awesome pic of your beautiful, and soon-to-be expanded, family! (Can't wait to see your lil' one!) I love it! And you're a brave woman letting Kiwi nibble on your earring. Or perhaps he's just gentler with that kind of stuff than I know Jolly and Maya would be. Mine are very enthusiastic about shiny things. Lol!

I love the JFF as well. Yes, Kiwi looks particularly cuddly in that shot. Giving the momma some extra TLC! Nice!

I love the snow globe baby bump soooo cute! A perfect pictures with gorgeous holiday decorations

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
Kiwiw and Family...
What a wonderful collection of photos and sentiments.
Wow, talk about GLOWING... you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Penny, you little ham... UPSTAGING SANTA???!!!

Smerft85

Jun 10, 2019
Colorful Colorado with colorful birds
Parrots
6 budgies, 3 cockatiels, 1 amazon and two Indian ringnecks
Me and my cockatiel flock, having some time together before my next extremely busy 48 hours. Was going to try to get them in the Christmas tree along with all 6 budgies, but never got around to it.

Oy55uzh.jpg

Attachments

• 20191224_000911.jpg
    20191224_000911.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 107
Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Anansi

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Me and my cockatiel flock, having some time together before my next extremely busy 48 hours. Was going to try to get them in the Christmas tree along with all 6 budgies, but never got around to it.

Oy55uzh.jpg

Dude! Where's the holiday cheer! You look like you're about to backhand somebody! Lol! (Wait, not me, right? Right???)

And I love your gang of 'tiel enforcers! Chests all puffed out and ready to fly into action! 'Nuff respect!

Smerft85

Jun 10, 2019
Colorful Colorado with colorful birds
Parrots
6 budgies, 3 cockatiels, 1 amazon and two Indian ringnecks

Oy55uzh.jpg

Dude! Where's the holiday cheer! You look like you're about to backhand somebody! Lol! (Wait, not me, right? Right???)

And I love your gang of 'tiel enforcers! Chests all puffed out and ready to fly into action! 'Nuff respect!

Na, you're safe! I have two daughters, 3 and almost 6, rough day with those two, my birds are my therapy lol. :yellow1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions