did anyone else see this?

OP
ruffledfeathers

ruffledfeathers

Aug 23, 2012
Media
NJ
Parrots
Gilbert Oliver, Blue Crown Conure; Georgie, Sun Conure (2/8/01-8/8/12) RIP little girl; Percy, budgie 1993-1999. RIP Pepito-spanish timbrado canary
I know! it's a couple months old (the article) but today is the first i had seen it. So cute. Leave it to a parrot to continually outsmart all the gadgets. haha

Melandkids

Feb 24, 2013
Media
Florida
Parrots
Athena -blue crowned conure
Zeus - sun conure
Josey- B&G
That is amazing. Birds are so unique and intelligent. It would be cute to have someone over that doesn't know you have a bird have that beauty go speeding by.lol

BirdSquawk

Aug 21, 2012
Parrots
Jack- 5 year old pacific parrotlet
I love that the bird is an African Grey, because they are so brainy and kinda nerdy :)

BillsBirds

Jan 9, 2012
Largo, Florida
Parrots
Timneh African Grey (Bailey), Lovebird (Elvis)
I love that! And I like that the guys last name is Gray. What a fun thing! And aren't our birds so smart?

Parrotdise

Mar 14, 2013
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot, Sam, Double Yellow Headed Amazon, Sierra & Black Headed Caique, Daisy Jane
Lol that kind of reminds me of those scooter ads from the scooter store, except bird style!

crimson

Oct 8, 2012
Media
Ontario,Canada
Parrots
Senegal-Martini,1 pineapple conure~ Kahlua,1 GCC~ Flare, spl/b, 4 Lovebirds Halo,Tye-Die,Luna,Violet,8 Cockatiels,Num Num&Tundra,8-Ball&Angus,Magnet&Sunkist,Pearl, Blush, 1 gouldian finch, 7 canaries
I just saw your post that is funny and amazing. I love it.
could be a potential business for him as well!

Niner10Tango

Nov 10, 2012
Media
SE Michigan
Parrots
Tango a White Faced Pied Cockatiel
What a cool video of the African Gray steering around his own Bird Buggy. I showed it to my husband since he is a mechanical engineer and he was amazed on how much technology was put into it. He said the most affordable part of the buggy was the newspaper for the droppings. He did remark what a great concept it was. I asked if he could build one for our cockatiel and he told me Tango has wings and let him use them.

Most Reactions

Latest posts