Gaurdian's new gf Angel is FINALLY HERE!!!

Mar 1, 2023
So far so good they are getting along ofc they were fluttering when she was getting moved in they chirped a little but right now they are sitting next to each other quietly like this ❤😤
Edit: she's albino btw both are around a year old! 😋

Attachments

• Snapchat-1204464345.jpg
    Snapchat-1204464345.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 34
OP
Budgie Lover<3
Mar 1, 2023
So far so good they are getting along ofc they were fluttering when she was getting moved in they chirped a little but right now they are sitting next to each other quietly like this ❤😤
Feed him twice then she was interested they aren't fighting bt angel is nagging guardian as he mostly tries to run away do u think this means they are incompatible? @MayMaroa

Attachments

• Snapchat-1863191066_001_001.mp4
    7.1 MB
OP
Budgie Lover<3
Mar 1, 2023
Feed him twice then she was interested they aren't fighting bt angel is nagging guardian as he mostly tries to run away do u think this means they are incompatible? @MayMaroa
She did try and put her claw on his back once n I researched it it means she may have been a breeding hen n she wanted him to feed her? For the most part they just sit together quietly bt randomly guardian may make alot of noise

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
She did try and put her claw on his back once n I researched it it means she may have been a breeding hen n she wanted him to feed her? For the most part they just sit together quietly bt randomly guardian may make alot of noise
Well that seems fine to me, one of my female budgies sometimes does that to the other female bird and well she runs away because she doesn't want but other than that I see no problem.

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
she is ADORABLE and beautiful!!! albino budgies are my fav mutation.

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
Hen budgies can be very bossy but seldom hurt the males. Fortunately the males are usually very tolerant and let the hens have their way (like it should be, right ladies? 😂).

OP
Budgie Lover<3
Mar 1, 2023
Hen budgies can be very bossy but seldom hurt the males. Fortunately the males are usually very tolerant and let the hens have their way (like it should be, right ladies? 😂).
Fr when I'm feeding them by hand n she snaps at him once he's like "I'm dun eat it all shesh"

Most Reactions