GCC breeders in CT or the general northeastern US?

Kiakime

Aug 10, 2011
Hi, I'm looking to buy either an african grey (maybe -- last bird was a grey, and I love the breed, but I lost her in February and I think I'd be a little sad if I got another) or a green-cheek, and I'm hoping for some recommendations to go on in addition to looking by myself for a reputable breeder.

I'm trying to find a fully-weaned, hand-fed, very tame baby with no health complications. Lower price is nice, but with how long I'm hoping to have this little bird, I'd rather pay a little more from the outset than get an ill or aggressive bird.

I'm in central Connecticut so it'd be nice to be able to drive over there without too long a drive to visit, but if it's farther, I'll be okay with that too.

Does anybody have any suggestions? I hope this is in the right forum.

Oops, this thread double-posted somehow. Can somebody please delete this duplicate?

I'm sure one of the mod's will delete it soon :) Unfortunately I can't help out due to being in the UK, but good luck finding your new baby.

Well, I don't know personally of any breeders in CT, but as for the "general northeastern us" part, I would recommend my breeder. She's in Bradford, PA (northern pa, almost into ny state) Her babies are handfed, and very well loved and socialized. :) I got River at 3 months old, and he was already very tame, and knew how to "step up", very sweet personality, and a clown!

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back