Greetings all!

spaceparrot

Jun 1, 2016
Media
Parrots
Two cockatiels: Sharlett (Cinnamon Pied) and Data (White-Faced Pied)
Hi! I'm Crow (my nickname) and I am so happy to have found this site!

I am a first time cockatiel owner/parent so finding other people who have parrots in their lives to talk to and get advice from is awesome!

Alright, sorry about the babbling. Here are the parrots in my life:

Charlotte (♀) - Charlotte is my little brother's cockatiel and we believe she is about six to seven months old. She is more mature than her feathery buddy Data, and is absolutely beautiful! She is a BIG cuddler and loves getting her head scratched! She's very smart and she really seems to like her moon toy out of all the toys we offered her. Her favorite colors seem to be grey, white, black, and yellow. Charlotte got her name from the titular character of the book Charlotte's Web as my brother and I love spiders.

Data (♂) - Data is my cockatiel and a talker who we believe is about four to five months old. He is very curious about everything and likes to investigate! He is a bit mischievous and sometimes tries to give me a kiss when I scold him as if he thinks that'll make him get out of trouble! :p He used to hate having his head scratched but he seems as though he is starting to like it more! Data is definitely a people-bird and is a big ham! At times, when people are having a conversation, Data will add his two cents in. His repertoire of words/phrases are: baby, baby bird, pretty bird, hi, hi there, I love you, love you, hi birdie, come here, mommy, my younger brother's name, Data, and a few more phrases! His favorite colors seems to be red and yellow, which is funny because I named him after Lt. Commander Data from Star Trek, and he wears a yellow and black uniform!

Data has really been a bit help to me, honestly. He helps with my anxiety (sometimes he says: "baby bird" because I'd say that to calm him down so he thought the same would be good for me).

Alright, sorry about the long text! I look forward to talking and getting to know you all!

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Welcome to the forums, Crow, Charlotte & Data! I enjoyed reading your wonderful introduction. That's so sweet that Data calls you Baby Bird, you have a couple of super cute feathered friends.

OP
spaceparrot

spaceparrot

Jun 1, 2016
Media
Parrots
Thank you guys! :)

Data and Charlotte are adorable! Data is my profile picture and avatar on here. I plan on uploading pictures of the two quite soon.

Flboy, thanks for the compliment! :) I was worried that I was a bit long-winded!

Allee, yes they are quite adorable! Data is full of kisses and Charlotte is full of cuddles! He also calls himself baby bird. :p

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
Greetings Crow! Welcome to the forum :). Looking forward to hearing about Charlotte and Data! I had a feeling you got 'Data' from Star Trek ;)

OP
spaceparrot

spaceparrot

Jun 1, 2016
Media
Parrots
RavensGryf, thank you! I actually debated naming him Julian (for Dr. Julian Bashir) or Spock but when I saw he was white and gray the name Data seemed to fit better!

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Welcome Crow! I always enjoy detailed intros! Looking forward to more pics and stories about Data and Charlotte!!

OP
spaceparrot

spaceparrot

Jun 1, 2016
Media
Parrots
Thank you, Scott! I totally will post pictures and stories about them!

Most Reactions

Latest posts