newbie from Dublin Ireland

ian1990

Jun 1, 2016
Hi ,

Not a parrot owner yet , mainly because I have no idea what bird to get as I have next door neighbours , I have always found them fascinating ! It seems like a great forum !

Slainte

Ian

Hi there, Ian! Welcome to the forums! What kind of parrot are you interested in?

Hi Ian, welcome to the forum :).
Do you have any sort of idea what kind of parrot you want, or any specific characteristics you're looking for? Have you gone out to look yet? Okay, enough questions for now :D enjoy the forum!

Nice intro, Crow. Very personable set of birdies you and your brother have, like parts of the family. This forum is stuffed with good info and nice people if you ever have any questions,as we all do.

Welcome Ian! Browsing the forum will introduce you to many species of parrot that are relatively quiet. Lots of folks here are eager to share their experiences.

Sláinte Ian 1990 and welcome to the forum. Im from Mayo and you are wrong its not a Great Forum at all its the BEST EVER forum :) Hope you enjoy it and that you have a wonderful time choosing which parrot to get and an even more wonderful time bonding with it. Have fun reading all the threads about the various types of parrots and parakeets and their various traits and characters and hopefully along the way find the perfect parrot for you.

To be honest I dont even know were to start looking on what bird to get as there is so many species !! my main thing is not an overly loud bird and also that I would like a long life span , If anybody can throw a few diffrent types at me that could fit the bill it would be great !

Thanks a mill

IAN

What do you mean by overly loud Ian...people have different ideas about loudness... I have a Quaker and an White Fronted Amazon and I dont find them loud at all yet I have heard others say that Quakers and Amazons are very loud and noisy Parrots...it might ne a good idea f you were to go check out some parrots you like at a pet shop or a breeder and see what you think about the noise level

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back