Happy Birthday, clark_conure!!!

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CLARK_CONURE!!!
We hope you enjoy your special day!!!

maxresdefault-1.jpg

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
A Very Happy Birthday, clark_conure!!!
It is clearly a very special time of year for you and your family and friends!
Enjoy this day to the fullest as the reality is; you only get just one each year!
So, Party Hardy, Good Friend!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Happy Birthday clark_conure!

Happy-Birthday-Glitter.gif

I hope you have a wonderful day!

Jen5200

Mar 27, 2017
Media
Albums
Washington State
Parrots
Baby - Sun Conure;
Tango - GCC;
Bindi - Sun Conure;
Stanley - Pineapple GCC;
Screamer “Scree� - Cockatiel;
Tee - Pineapple GCC; Jimmy - Cockatiel
Happy Birthday!

Inger

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Mar 20, 2017
Everett, WA
Parrots
Bumble - Pacific (or Celestial) Parrotlet hatched 02/19/17
Happy day!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
OMG I almost forgot!!!! thank you all! Had sammiches at work and I was like I'm 42 now then I was like oh crap I was born in 77 I'm 43 now, I honestly forgot!

Me and my birds all celebrated same birthday since I don't know theirs. Three birthdays in our house!

Thank you everyone!

:gcc: + :gcc:

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
It is a little known fact that Justin, in a further bid to lower the rate of infection in these COVID-19 ravaged times, has been engaged by the Department of Health in a study aimed at the of slashing the ‘3 Second Rule’ by over 30% to a mere 2.0 seconds.

Under the change, any food which stays on the floor for more than 2 seconds is to be immediately discarded and is not to be eaten under any circumstances.

Although it has not been confirmed, sources suggest that Health Department officials may be despatched to random residences at mealtimes with stopwatches to accurately calculate the ‘floortime’ of fallen foodstuffs.

The ‘3 Second Rule’, or, to use it’s full name, the ‘Bacteria Transmission Accord of 1974’ was a gentleman’s agreement achieved after extensive negotiation between the Nixon Government and the Federated Council of Bacteria.

Under the terms of the agreement, bacteria must wait at least 3 seconds before migrating to food products accidentally dropped onto the floor, whilst humans are permitted to eat the food only if it has spent less than 3 seconds on the floor.

This announcement marks the first time since the agreement was signed that the 3 second time period has been reduced. A spokesgerm from the Council of Bacteria said it was offended the Government had made the changes without consulting the council and all bacteria would continue to follow the original 3 second time period.

In a statement issued yesterday the Council of Bacteria warned: “We do not agree to this change which we feel will negatively affect our members. The original agreement was drafted in good faith and we have respected it for over 45 years. Slashing the transmission time to 2 seconds will have a devastating effect on elderly or differently-abled bacteria who will struggle to reach inadvertently-dropped food in time. We reject the changes and will continue to follow the original 3-second time frame as per the 1974 agreement”.

A press conference scheduled for 10am this morning to explain the Department of Health’s position regarding this response was unexpectedly cancelled after the speaker suddenly suffered simultaneous bouts of meningitis, E-coli, pneumonia and salmonella.

Happy birthday Justin!

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
actually I have violated the 2 second rule.....I am about 95% sure i had the whatever around march 4.

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
if you look at the main covid thread around mar 7 I was like I was sick, since then I'm convinced from my experience and still able to feel my lungs and others at work, it hit us hard....,

Not saying immune now but I think I had it.

The important part!!!!!my birds are healthy! and that is all that matters, that's my present.

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
Darn nit now I got re-infected by Laurasea.. and LaManuka....

OK well worth it.....

course flyboy came by, Jenn, scott and terry and of course awesome anansi also and Rozalka I'm sure will soon... social distancing not very effective on the boards.....

It's ok come interact on the boards.....

Its safe, we can always buy new boards....

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
Happy late Birthday Clark Conure!
How did you know it?[emoji6][emoji1]

Wysłane z mojego Redmi 5 przy użyciu Tapatalka

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
oops I think I may have accidentally bumped my birds birthday thread...my bad....

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 40-year-old Patagonian Conure
Well, I'm glad you did!

How did the Rickeybird and I miss this party???

Happy Birthday/BirdDay/Day/Days to you!!!!!!

QStSHB4.jpg

"Happy BiDdDay to yewwww, okaY now wherez the hot henz???"
Oh, Rickeybird!

Most Reactions

Latest posts