Have you ever had Boba?

TeekoGreenCheek

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 22, 2023
Media
Parrots
Conure Green Cheek
So on our vacation, my wife was like we gotta get Bobba from this Japanese Restaurant she said it was delicious. I NEVER heard of it before and im curious if anyone has tried it? Because this is something someone shouldn't be missing out on. It's pretty much made of whatever fruit you like, and the base is either oat milk, or a green tea. And in the bottom are these fruit balls that pop in your mouth...leaving you speechless with deliciousness. curious if anyone likes it?
20231031_124535.jpg

Inko-ai

Oct 11, 2021
Media
Albums
Parrots
Budgies - Sprite & Marshmallow
I LOVE boba tea. I spent a lot of time in the Japanese district in Los Angeles California when I was a kid, so grew up drinking it. My favorite flavors are probably Thai tea with mango popping boba and matcha black sesame with the regular tapioca boba.

OP
TeekoGreenCheek

TeekoGreenCheek

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 22, 2023
Media
Parrots
Conure Green Cheek
I LOVE boba tea. I spent a lot of time in the Japanese district in Los Angeles California when I was a kid, so grew up drinking it. My favorite flavors are probably Thai tea with mango popping boba and matcha black sesame with the regular tapioca boba.
Wow!! That's awesome. I've never had it 😆 I feel my life has been in the dark without it. I am addicted to the strawberry!!

Featherii_Fids

Jan 15, 2022
Media
UAE, Abudhabi
Parrots
Yuko [M] - Yellow headed Budgie. [Healthy, Tame.]
Snowii [F] - BV dilute opaline lovebird. [Healthy, hand-raised.]
Luna [F] - Indigo budgie. [RIP,.]
I have! I once went to a mall and my curiousness got the best of me, so I bought some matcha and taro boba. Im addicted! matcha and taro are my most favourites!

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ziggy, Kai, and Seiji (blue, yellowface, and dilute budgies)
Jasper (yellow-naped amazon)
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Snowberry (yellow-crowned amazon)
Cricket (pacific parrotlet)
I'm half Chinese and I visited China every summer when growing up, so I would ALWAYS get a ton of boba whenever I went. It's SO good. I'm glad you've discovered it lol

onamom

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 9, 2022
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ona: Dilute Green Cheek Conure
Yes I love it! One of my fav weird combos is Jasmine Green Tea with passionfruit jellies.

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ziggy, Kai, and Seiji (blue, yellowface, and dilute budgies)
Jasper (yellow-naped amazon)
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Snowberry (yellow-crowned amazon)
Cricket (pacific parrotlet)

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur mom’s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
I’ve only had it once, but it was alright! Def not a fav, since the boba balls in it are really off putting to me, (it’s a sensory thing) but the flavor of the drink was good! It was melon- not watermelon, but melon like honeydew/cantaloupe.

Most Reactions

Latest posts