have you ever had two birds try & mate on your head????

crimson

Oct 8, 2012
Media
Ontario,Canada
Parrots
Senegal-Martini,1 pineapple conure~ Kahlua,1 GCC~ Flare, spl/b, 4 Lovebirds Halo,Tye-Die,Luna,Violet,8 Cockatiels,Num Num&Tundra,8-Ball&Angus,Magnet&Sunkist,Pearl, Blush, 1 gouldian finch, 7 canaries
today I had Tundra on my head. to my utter shock Num Num clearly had other intensions.....doesn't he jump on top of Tundra while on my head, and try and mate with her:eek::rolleyes:

needless to say she screamed like crazy, and he flew off.

I have never had that happen before, and hope I never will again, lol.

anybody else have a happy moment?

MonicaMc

Sep 12, 2012
Media
Parrots
Mitred Conure - Charlie 1994;
Cockatiel - Casey 2001;
Wild Caught ARN - Sylphie 2013
Funny you should say that! :D

I was mentioning to someone how birds really have no morals or ethics and that they'll mate anywhere! The cage, the aviary, the couch, etc. I nearly mentioned a persons head! LOL

Nah, it hasn't happened to me! But I once had a male budgie that was pretty frisky and decided to try and get jiggy with my hand! ;) Maybe my nail had just the right shine to it? :20:

OP
crimson

crimson

Oct 8, 2012
Media
Ontario,Canada
Parrots
Senegal-Martini,1 pineapple conure~ Kahlua,1 GCC~ Flare, spl/b, 4 Lovebirds Halo,Tye-Die,Luna,Violet,8 Cockatiels,Num Num&Tundra,8-Ball&Angus,Magnet&Sunkist,Pearl, Blush, 1 gouldian finch, 7 canaries
you got that right Michelle, Tundra has been sitting in any dish she can find, wimpering away.....I'm looking at Num Num just sitting there.

I really don't want them to mate, they are good buddies, they like to hang with each other.

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
I could only imagine the horror if Kiwi had a girlfriend:eek:

Look on the bright side, at least your not this guy:52::

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T1vfsHYiKY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T1vfsHYiKY[/ame]

(Hope noe one finds this offensive, it is a BBC documentary clip, and it's only natural......for the parrot lololol)

Last edited:

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Oh Beth, I really needed that laugh today!

OP
crimson

crimson

Oct 8, 2012
Media
Ontario,Canada
Parrots
oh yeah, I forgot about that video.....too funny!

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
That have not happen to me yet, but usually either the boys tries to mate with my hand or shoulder. And the girls raises their tails at me....What a sight that would of been to see Beth!!! lol....

hacatta

Dec 22, 2013
Parrots
i got 1 green cheek cinnamon,a rose crowned,a yellow sided and a hybride from the first 2

Kiva
Fury
Pixel
Hope
Well i did have 2 birds mating on my head,does that count?

OP
crimson

crimson

Oct 8, 2012
Media
Ontario,Canada
Parrots

Most Reactions

Latest posts