Hello everybody!!

jackman

Dec 29, 2009
Hey my names stephan,
I own a sulfur-crested cockatoo named jack. I just made a new forum called Cockatoo Forums for bird lovers. Please make an account and tell me what you think.
Thanks,
Stephan :blue:

TakRail

Dec 27, 2009
Sacramento
Parrots
Congo African Grey & B&G Macaw
I may be new here and it might not be my place; but creating an account here just for the purpose of plugging your own forum is kind of rude.

OP
J

jackman

Dec 29, 2009
Thats not why I made an account here, I found this website when I searched how to make bird toys on google. I had no intent on being rude by adding a link to a forum I just made, it's just one of my hobbies and I wanted to get feedback from other bird enthusiasts. I apologize if I upset someone. :31:

TakRail

Dec 27, 2009
Sacramento
Parrots
Post some pics of you birdy's. I just posted a pic of mine in the other forum. I've had her for about 8 hours now.

TakRail

Dec 27, 2009
Sacramento
Parrots
That is a pretty bird. How old it it?

Thats the only pic I have right now. We just got her this afternoon. I'll have more tomorrow and video's as well.

Auggie's Dad

Administrator
Dec 28, 2007
Media
Albums
South Hadley MA
Parrots
Auggie: Dusky Conure
Welcome Jackman. Thanks for telling us about your site. I have not gotten around to checking it out yet. Tak is right in that it is not too appropriate to join JUST to post a link to another bird site, but the JUST is the keyword. We have several active members who have other bird sites they tell us about.

Tumbala's Girl

Sep 8, 2009
Michigan
Parrots
Tumbala - sun conure
Jackman...Jack is a very handsome bird. I love the pics and videos of Cockatoos. I love their heads when they puff up all those fethers! Beautiful. Has anyone seen the video on YouTube of the Cockatoo headbanging to Party Like A Rockstar? It makes me chuckle. He's really into it. Here is the link if anyone is interested... [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WakZWm4xXv0]YouTube - Cockatoo dancing to party like a rock star[/ame]

I really need to get some of my pics on here. I really want to show off my pretty bird. :orange:

OP
J

jackman

Dec 29, 2009
haha,
my bird bobs his head like that too, I'll make a vido when I have time :D

Most Reactions

Latest posts