Hello everyone

beekersmom

Aug 16, 2012
Media
Largo Florida
Parrots
two 'tiels both boys, Punkie 4 and Rocky, 3. A one year old green cheek, male named Beeker (rules the house lol), A Senegal about 9 months named Baby, sex undetermined, and a male blue fronted Amazon
My flock consists of two "tiels both boys, Punkie 4, and Rocky 3; Beeker male GCC one year old and owns the house LOL. We also have a Senegal sex as of yet undetermined, named Baby around 9 months old, and our old man is Willy who is 45. Willy is a Blue Fronted Amazon whom I "Saved" from what could be discribed as abandonment or abuse, take your pick. I am afraid this may have caused the end of a long term friendship but for me the health and welfare of any of Gods Creatures comes before friendship when the other person neglects the health of their pet. I am married to a wonderful man, Bob, for 13 years. We also have three cats, who ignore the birds unless they decide to fly off their stands. Then they chase them, but back off when they land. Once BITTEN always SHY LOL!:green::grey::green2::greenyellow::grey:

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
hey beeker,welcome to the forum

OP
beekersmom

beekersmom

Aug 16, 2012
Media
Largo Florida
Parrots
two 'tiels both boys, Punkie 4 and Rocky, 3. A one year old green cheek, male named Beeker (rules the house lol), A Senegal about 9 months named Baby, sex undetermined, and a male blue fronted Amazon
I am new to this so I hope that the pics come up;:DEnjoy!

Attachments

• Punkie and Rocky.JPG
    Punkie and Rocky.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 149
  • Beeker.jpg
    Beeker.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 236
  • Baby.JPG
    Baby.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 142
  • willy.jpg
    willy.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 122
  • Beeker and Gizmo.jpg
    Beeker and Gizmo.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 331

aliray

Jan 28, 2012
Rotonda West , Fla
Parrots
yellow sided green cheek conure,Chiquita Quaker parrot Sweetie Pie, African red bellied parrot Tiki, spanish timbrado canary Lucas
Beautiful babies welcome to the forum:D

Parrotmamma

May 2, 2012
Texas
Parrots
Crackers ~ a Green cheek conure , Cosmo~ a Timneh African Grey
welcome to the forum , your babies are adorable : )

Total_Dejavu

Jul 18, 2012
Texas
Parrots
Jules - Yellow Sided GCC, Buju - My sweet lil Meyer's, Micah - Sun Concure :o)
Welcome aboard and thanks for sharing :) lol@Once BITTEN always SHY :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts