Hello from Virginia

litework

Aug 5, 2007
Media
Rural Virginia
Parrots
Quint-Eleanora Too
My name is Noel and I’m brand new to this forum-though I’ve lurked a few days. I really love animals and recently married the love of my life-who happens to be a bigger animal lover than me. We have quite a few animals including a four-year-old Eleanora 'too named Quint. He’s the reason I’m here. Quint is quite a character…full of energy and loads of fun. He’s very smart and patient. My wife and I have been difficult to train, but through his perseverance and due diligence…well, we’re almost where he’d like us to be. I look forward to chatting with everyone.

My wife and I have been difficult to train, but through his perseverance and due diligence…well, we’re almost where he’d like us to be..

Ah, someone who truly understands parrots! Welcome to the forum Noel you will be a great addition to our family. I have never heard of eleanora 'too, I think I might have to do some research this evening ...

The Eleanora is a variant of the Sulphur Crested 'Too. He isn't a Greater Sulphur Crested 'Too and he isn't a Lesser Sulphur Crested 'Too. I've heard people refer to the Eleanora as a Medium Sulphur Crested 'Too, but I don't know if that's completely correct either.

Thanks for the welcomes.

Welcome to the Forums I am so jealous I researched alot about toos and the eleanora is the one I want :) If only had more room and time and money and.... LOL you will have to post tons of pics :)

WELCOME
To our Family, I'm so glad that Quint has nearly gotten both you and your wife trained properly, nothing worse for our fids than to have badly behaving humans thinking they run the household. :D

We do have one rule here, when you join you must post lots of pics of Qunit, or we really start behaving badly, :D and then our poor fids have to start training all over again, and I know you wouldn't want to be responsible for upsetting our fids now would you. :D :D

Look forward to hearing and seeing lots of stories and pics of Quint.​

Hello! I look forward to hearing your stories about Quint. Can't wait to see pictures!

Last edited by a moderator:
My name is Noel and I’m brand new to this forum-though I’ve lurked a few days. I really love animals and recently married the love of my life-who happens to be a bigger animal lover than me. We have quite a few animals including a four-year-old Eleanora 'too named Quint. He’s the reason I’m here. Quint is quite a character…full of energy and loads of fun. He’s very smart and patient. My wife and I have been difficult to train, but through his perseverance and due diligence…well, we’re almost where he’d like us to be. I look forward to chatting with everyone.

your avvie looks like my cokatoo.

:jumping40 WELCOME! So glad you've found your way here! And, I love the name Quint! I had the pleasure of caring for an Eleanor ... what a character! Can't wait to see some pics and hear some stories! :D

Welcome Noel and Quint!

We didn't have an Eleanora too in our parrot family!What a great addition you are!

You'll have much fun here I'm sure about that, and yes we adore pics and stories so start posting!;)

Can't wait to see pics of your fid! :D

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back