hello~ my first time posting

chiconacho

Dec 9, 2022
Korea.seoul
Parrots
<font class="papago-parent"><font class="papago-source" style="display:none;">ecletus 3 , alexanderparrot 2 , conure 8</font>ecletus 3 , alexanderparrot 2 , conure 8</font>
I have lovely 13 parrot.
8 Conures , 3 eclectus , 2 alexander parrot
In Korea, there are few sites that share expertise and expertise in parrots, so I signed up.
Although my English is short, I want to share various information.

Birds lover from Hawaii

Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
Oct 8, 2021
Media
Honolulu Hawaii
Parrots
Senegal (RIP: 5/21/94-10/20/21)
์šฐ๋ฆฌ ๊ฐ€์กฑ์— ์˜ค์‹  ๊ฒƒ์„ ํ™˜์˜ํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค! ๊ฑฑ์ •ํ•˜์ง€ ๋งˆ์‹ญ์‹œ์˜ค. ์–ธ์–ด๋Š” ๊ฒฐ์ฝ” ์žฅ๋ฒฝ์ด ์•„๋‹™๋‹ˆ๋‹ค!

Welcome to our family!
No worries, language is never a barrier!

Thanks to Google Translate ;)

OP
chiconacho

chiconacho

Dec 9, 2022
Korea.seoul
Parrots
<font class="papago-parent"><font class="papago-source" style="display:none;">ecletus 3 , alexanderparrot 2 , conure 8</font>ecletus 3 , alexanderparrot 2 , conure 8</font>
์šฐ๋ฆฌ ๊ฐ€์กฑ์— ์˜ค์‹  ๊ฒƒ์„ ํ™˜์˜ํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค! ๊ฑฑ์ •ํ•˜์ง€ ๋งˆ์‹ญ์‹œ์˜ค.์–ธ์–ด๋Š” ๊ฒฐ์ฝ” ์žฅ๋ฒฝ์ด ์•„๋‹™๋‹ˆ๋‹ค!

์šฐ๋ฆฌ ๊ฐ€์กฑ์— ์˜จ ๊ฑธ ํ™˜์˜ํ•ด!
๊ฑฑ์ • ๋งˆ, ์–ธ์–ด๋Š” ์ ˆ๋Œ€ ์žฅ๋ฒฝ์ด ๋˜์ง€ ์•Š์•„!

Google Translate ๋•๋ถ„์—;)
Google Translator is a great masterpiece.๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

OP
chiconacho

chiconacho

Dec 9, 2022
Korea.seoul
Parrots
Welcome, chiconacho! Youโ€™ve got a lot of bird going on!

What kind of conures do you have? Do you enjoy the alexandrine parakeets? I think they look fun with their big goofy beaks.
I have Pineapple conure , cinnamon , greenchic , sunchic , bluepineapple. But conure's actions are so cute, not the color. Among them the most attractive one is Greenchic. Since I have a lot of birds, my house is full of poop. So I clean every day๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚Alexandrine beak is always a little open. So he has a silly side, but his voice is so attractive. ๐Ÿ˜

Birds lover from Hawaii

Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
Oct 8, 2021
Media
Honolulu Hawaii
Parrots
I have Pineapple conure , cinnamon , greenchic , sunchic , bluepineapple. But conure's actions are so cute, not the color. Among them the most attractive one is Greenchic. Since I have a lot of birds, my house is full of poop. So I clean every day๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚Alexandrine beak is always a little open. So he has a silly side, but his voice is so attractive. ๐Ÿ˜
Send us some pictures of your lovely birds as we would love to see them.

OP
chiconacho

chiconacho

Dec 9, 2022
Korea.seoul
Parrots
1672732305414.jpg
20221028_090130.jpg
20220606_110422.jpg
20221127_200854.jpg
20220925_091912.jpg

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Welcome to you and your gorgeous flock! They are so beautiful!
Your English is wonderful, btw:)
I'm so glad you found us and I look forward to learning more about your flock!

OP
chiconacho

chiconacho

Dec 9, 2022
Korea.seoul
Parrots
Wow so many beautiful birdies! It takes a full time job to take care of so many. Is it easy to purchase good quality feed for them in Korea?
Feed depends mostly on imports. It is difficult to find a hospital because the history of raising parrots in Korea has not been long. Nevertheless, I raised a parrot because it was so pretty. I'm currently working at a company, but I'm going to work in a parrot-related business soon. Since I have a lot of parrots, I have to do a job related to parrots. And I want to let people know that How can I raise a parrot well in Korea.

Last edited:
OP
chiconacho

chiconacho

Dec 9, 2022
Korea.seoul
Parrots
BEAUTIFUL!!!! ALL OF THEM! This one looks like he's being booked for a crime :ROFLMAO:
Parrots are full of charms.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜˜

Birds lover from Hawaii

Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
Oct 8, 2021
Media
Honolulu Hawaii
Parrots
I would recommend you keep searching for a good veterinarian in case you need help in the future. You may be surprised some veterinarians may have an interest in birds and may educate themselves on it. We all love parrots but we are not professionally trained so finding a good one is very important.

OP
chiconacho

chiconacho

Dec 9, 2022
Korea.seoul
Parrots
I recommend you find a good veterinarian in case you need help in the future.You may be surprised that some veterinarians are interested in birds and educate themselves about them.We all like parrots, but we are not trained professionally, so it is very important to find good parrots.
I agree ๐Ÿ˜ thanks you

Most Reactions

Latest posts