Hello there!

Mrspy

Jul 13, 2010
Parrots
Green Cheeked Conure: Kiwi

Pacific Green Rumped Parrotlet: Peeps
Hey guys! I just joined this forum and i'd like to say hi! I have a parrotlet and i'm thinking of getting some type of conure, i havn't decided yet. :D :blue2::grey::orange::rainbow1::green1:

Mel

Mar 30, 2010
Media
Sydney Australia
Parrots
Eclectus - Shadow /
Sulfur Crested - Chicka
Hello and welcome. I don't know much about conures except they have incredible colours

OP
M

Mrspy

Jul 13, 2010
Parrots
Green Cheeked Conure: Kiwi

Pacific Green Rumped Parrotlet: Peeps
Yeah i know they're gorgeous!!!!!!:D

Bobby34231

Jun 25, 2010
Media
Albums
Sarasota,Florida
Parrots
Quincy - Blue Throated Macaw, Skittles and Dusty - Rose Breasted Too's,
Joey - Yellow Crown Amazon, Ashley - CAG
Hello and welcome to the forum Mrspy.........

parrotqueen

Jan 14, 2010
Media
United States
Parrots
Pineapple & Sunshine--Gray/wildtype male cockatiels
Hi there, welcome to the forum! This community is full of people who are always willing to assist you, and just talk about parrots in general. Pleased to met you!

So, you say you're looking for a new conure? How exciting! Conures are playful, lively little birds that come in so many colors and personalities; but be sure to research as much as possible before becoming a guardian of one. A nice site to read would be this: Conures: Species information and Photos

Happy hunting!

Beilana

Jun 14, 2010
Calgary, Ab, Canada
Parrots
Chia!!!! Cinnamon GCC
Hi there, welcome to the forum! This community is full of people who are always willing to assist you, and just talk about parrots in general. Pleased to met you!

So, you say you're looking for a new conure? How exciting! Conures are playful, lively little birds that come in so many colors and personalities; but be sure to research as much as possible before becoming a guardian of one. A nice site to read would be this: Conures: Species information and Photos

Happy hunting!

I just realized we gave the same link LOL:D

Most Reactions