Hello to All!

BuffaloParrot

May 24, 2008
Buffalo, Ny
Parrots
Senegal, Pacific Parrotlet, 2 Peach Faced Lovebirds, Cockatiel, Green Cheeked Conure, Black Capped Conure, Bourke's Parakeet, Lineolated Parakeet
Hi everyone! We are new here. Me & my wife are HUGE Parrot lovers and wanted to introduce ourselves. My name is Darren and the wifes Marlene. We have 9 Parrots. They are Kito, a Senegal Parrot, Tupi, a Pacific Parrotlet, Tarzan & Jane, Peach Faced Lovebirds, Miah, a Cockatiel, Chico, A Green Cheaked Conure, Julio, a Black Capped Conure, Aussie, a Bourke's Parakeet & Chile, a Lineolated Parakeet. WHEeeeew!:04:

That's quite a crew you have there! You will find lots of interesting people around here, and people who know a lot about parrots. Glad you joined! Your links and pics will start to work within the next five days as this is a protection that is put into place to prevent nasty spamming pics to appear before we can get them cleaned up ...

:50:

Welcome to the parrot forums. Can't wait to hear more about your flock!

Welcome. I have to say that youre the only other person I've met who has a lineolated as a pet. Thats awesome. I used to raise them and made a pet of a dark green hen I hand raised. She was one of the most pleasant pet birds I've ever had. I just called her lineolated and she learned to say it! Otherwise she was very quiet all in all, often mumbling but never loud.
I sent her to some friends of mine to be paired up after she started laying in her cage.
Enjoy yourself here and get us some pics.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back