Hey new members look at this!

CDavis

Aug 7, 2016
North Carolina
Parrots
Goose: Yellowsided Greencheek Conure
Dobby: Turquoise GCC
Bonkers: RLA
I have been looking at adopting a new large bird to add to my family I have read at least 100 pages of the macaw Amazon and grey sub forums and these are the people you should search up to get the highest quality advice.

Anybody with a purple name will be super knowledgeable about anything bird related.

BirdMan666: the expert on macaws and amazons he is an awesome guy and has probably helped me out the most. He is still around and posts some stuff but keep an eye out for him.

Jerseywendy: she isn't around anymore but she is an expert on macaws and amazons as well she posts a ton of useful info. And has a killer bird bread recipe.

Henpecked: he is the Amazon expert and i might actually be giving one of his fosters a forever home. He posts tons of useful info so pay attention to his threads and replys

Sailboat: Sailboat has shared a ton of his life with zons and is very similar to henpecked but beware the first words he will tell you will be to read the guide to Amazon body language written by birdman66 (I actually have almost memorized it at this point haha) and you should it's an amazing thread and is a sticky on the Amazon thread.

Wrench13&Salty: Wrench makes threads that really give you insight into what you should expect when bringing a bird into your home he takes impeccable care of salty and if you don't think you can do what he does everyday then you probably shouldn't get the bird.

Amymybluefront: very much like wrench they are actually friends in real life Amy is an extremely responsible and knowledgeable parront I actually decided to choose an Amazon because of all the stuff he does with Amy and there relationship.

Kiwibird: she's awesome and super knowledge about her zon kiwi and makes threads that will make you want to get a zon without any further research (bad idea) I really enjoy her threads.

Tab and The bird wonder Fargo: tab and Fargos bond is exactly what you should want to achieve with your birds they are an awesome combo and you should really read her threads they will make your heart melt.

These are just a couple of people who I personally benefited from and I will go back to reading and edit this thread because I know I am missing some great people especially the smaller bird experts because I haven't looked at them much yet.

Most Reactions

Latest posts