Hi all Parronts :)

Aratingettar

May 29, 2018
Poland
Parrots
Sun t̶e̶r̶r̶o̶r̶i̶s̶t̶ C̶o̶n̶u̶r̶e̶ terrorist Cytrynka (F),
Peach faced lovebird Fiona (F),
Peach faced lovebird Fionek (M)
Hi all, I've been lurking here for over a year now, finally decided to register :)
For more than a year now, we do have some parrots with us - initially Peach-faced Lovebirds (unfortunately after heart problems of her mate we're left with only one), and then a year ago we've rehomed a Sun Conure.
Our conure is fully tame, and we're all in love with her. Of course the love comes with a price - as the birds are allowed to fly (Conure is out of her cage for all day, and the Lovebird spends some time out of cage everyday) there's a bit of mess and damage here and there... but it's worth it, something that only other parrots-lovers can understand :orange:
cyt_small.jpg

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
Welcome to the forum! She is a very pretty birdy!:orange:I'm from Poland too:) Greetings

OP
Aratingettar

Aratingettar

May 29, 2018
Poland
Parrots
Sun t̶e̶r̶r̶o̶r̶i̶s̶t̶ C̶o̶n̶u̶r̶e̶ terrorist Cytrynka (F),
Peach faced lovebird Fiona (F),
Peach faced lovebird Fionek (M)
Thanks for your warm welcome :) Indeed we're in love with our sweetie bird, and one of the reasons for me to join is to be able to gain knowledge and share our experience with you, just for the sake of our beloved parrots:orange:

itchyfeet

Nov 1, 2014
Middle Earth
Parrots
Ethyl the cockatiel, Henry & Clarke the IRN's, and Skittles the lovebird (my daughters)
He looks so good in his harness!
Welcome :)

Most Reactions