Hi! new member new cockatiel

crismeza

Sep 23, 2012
Hi so yeah yesterday I got my first pet bird a cockatiel, not sure how old she is, but she must be X months old, because the breeder told me it was a baby and for me its looks like a baby , tomorrow im going to go and ask more info about the parents and she... also i dont know if shes a she or he :S, i just call her she. what you guys think?? i think she's female because she doesn't yell a lot, and she's still nervous and the cheek is not that red, i dont know.

Also i did a 1 1/2 year research, but I kinda quitted my desire for a bird, and last monday the breeder told me she has 2 young cockatiels, so I bought a cage (planning on buy a better one) and food and made some toys.
PS: excuse my grammar

photo 2 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
photo 1 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

MonicaMc

Sep 12, 2012
Media
Parrots
Mitred Conure - Charlie 1994;
Cockatiel - Casey 2001;
Wild Caught ARN - Sylphie 2013
An easy way to find out if she's a female is to find out what color her mother is. If her mother is not the same color, she's definitely female! If the mother is the same color, could be male or female.

She's lovely, and welcome to the forums!

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
000203FC.gif

Welcome

OP
C

crismeza

Sep 23, 2012
Thanks

An easy way to find out if she's a female is to find out what color her mother is. If her mother is not the same color, she's definitely female! If the mother is the same color, could be male or female.

She's lovely, and welcome to the forums!

Oh didn't know that im going to check it up :D thanks

Most Reactions

Latest posts