Hi there

Cisco

Oct 15, 2011
Parrots
M2's, U2's, G2's, RB2's, VOS, red sided, GW Macaws, Dusky Pionus, Green Quakers, Blue Quakers, CAG's, TAG's, BFA's, RLA's, DYH's, Tiels, Painted Conures, Harlequin Macaw, YNA
Hello again in parrrot land. Just wanted to say hello to everybody. I am sure you all know my wife (shreddedoakaviary). I will participate with as much as possible w/ questions and try to bring my experience to the forum.

ShreddedOakAviary

Jul 13, 2011
Parrots
M2's, U2's, G2's, RB2's, VOS, RLA's, BFA's, DYHA's, Dusky Pionus, Blue and Green Quakers, Meyers Parrots, VOS, GW Macaw's, Harlequin Macaws, Tiels, YNA, TAG's, CAG's, Blue Crown Conures, Red sided Ecl
Ollo.... :D

Welcome.

mtdoramike

Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2011
Media
Mt. Dora Fl./central Fl.
Parrots
11 month old Senegal Parrot - 3 year old SI Eclectus
Welcome, your wife brings a wealth of knowledge to these forums and her participation is greatly appreciated as will be yours as well.

mike

OP
Cisco

Cisco

Oct 15, 2011
Parrots
M2's, U2's, G2's, RB2's, VOS, red sided, GW Macaws, Dusky Pionus, Green Quakers, Blue Quakers, CAG's, TAG's, BFA's, RLA's, DYH's, Tiels, Painted Conures, Harlequin Macaw, YNA
I am pretty much inerested in any parrot that's happy, and we do what we can for those that need to be happy.. my favorite right now would have to be the Green-wing, and the under appreciated Dusky Pionus

brianlinkles

Aug 17, 2011
Oakwood, Ohio
Parrots
i am the mom of three parrots:
Dorothy- African grey (cag)
Bowie- blue and gold macaw
Nellie- hyacinth macaw
Reggie- hyacinth macaw
Marnie- white bellied caique
Welcome! Your wife is a wealth of knowledge now we have her other half!

Most Reactions

Latest posts