Hide and seek

ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

Oct 25, 2021
Indiana
Parrots
โ‹†โœง ๐’ซ๐“Š๐“‚๐“…๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ ~ ๐น๐‘’๐“‚๐’ถ๐“๐‘’ ๐’œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐’ฝโ™ก๐“‡๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ข๐“Š๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐’ถ-๐“…๐’พ๐‘”

๐’ซ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“Š๐“‰ ~ ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“๐‘’ ๐’œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐Ÿฌ๐“‡๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ข๐“Š๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐’ถ-๐“…๐’พ๐‘” โœงโ‹†
This game is known as "Sardines Hide And Seek". Here's the game, one player will go through threads and find a selective text that they put, they will then copy the selected text and paste it in here so that the seekers will know what to look for. Once the text is found, react with the checkmark emoji so that they know you are hiding with them, then everyone else who's playing has to find that text. The first person who finds the text is the hider next round! REACT IF YOU ARE PLAYING!!!!

Do not post anything from the Bereavement Forum or the Remembrance Forum. Those 2 forums are off limits for any game play.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

Oct 25, 2021
Indiana
Parrots
โ‹†โœง ๐’ซ๐“Š๐“‚๐“…๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ ~ ๐น๐‘’๐“‚๐’ถ๐“๐‘’ ๐’œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐’ฝโ™ก๐“‡๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ข๐“Š๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐’ถ-๐“…๐’พ๐‘”

๐’ซ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“Š๐“‰ ~ ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“๐‘’ ๐’œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐Ÿฌ๐“‡๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ข๐“Š๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐’ถ-๐“…๐’พ๐‘” โœงโ‹†
I've found and in my opinion it's littering other threads
thats why you are suppose to help/play in the thread you post :)
EX: here is a good seed diet! ... beegoesbuzz

OP
ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

Oct 25, 2021
Indiana
Parrots

TIKI IS ITT
you will never find me

Last edited:

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ziggy, Kai, and Seiji (blue, yellowface, and dilute budgies)
Jasper (yellow-naped amazon)
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Snowberry (yellow-crowned amazon)
Cricket (pacific parrotlet)
This seems fun, but I dunno...some people need urgent help, and this will probably get in the way of people giving advice. Plus, it's just confusing for people who don't play. I guess we can give it a try and see if it works out.

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
This seems fun, but I dunno...some people need urgent help, and this will probably get in the way of people giving advice. Plus, it's just confusing for people who don't play. I guess we can give it a try and see if it works out.
I agree, this is what I thought.

In the first moment, when I was trying to understand the game I misunderstood it a bit - I thought we write few words from our recent posts and others have to find which thread it is๐Ÿ˜ in my opinion that would be similar fun without confusions of people who don't play

OP
ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

Oct 25, 2021
Indiana
Parrots

Do we want to find a new way to hide?

OP
ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

Oct 25, 2021
Indiana
Parrots

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
If anyone is gonna play it - in my opinion the posts from other threads used for the game should stay as they are without any codes.
Like I said my first thought was to write few key words. For example "Here's a cockatiel". And then you'd search recent post (eg last 24h) - in the case of my example I didn't take a latest post but I wanted just an example to show what I mean:
1635445542610.png

Sure, maybe someone has a better idea, it's just a suggestion

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Lilla (senegal parrot)
I like Roz's idea, we could definitely try that. Maybe we could hide the code in a conversation shared with whoever is It? But I don't know about that, because (a) it's really easy to find and (b) annoying to get a lot of conversations, especially if somebody else wants to share something more important with you.
I'm just not sure if this game will work out, which is unfortunate because it does look like fun.

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
To be honest I don't really understand what's goin' on with the codes in the conversations... and I don't really understand why seeker must send a private message... isn't it better to just write here "I've found you"?

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Lilla (senegal parrot)
I honestly don't think we will be able to play this game, unless somebody else has an idea.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Yes, I agree with Roz that the game will be littering other threads and we aren't going to allow that.
If you can come up with something, as Roz also mentioned, to just look for something that is already in a thread then that would be okay as long as all the game play stays in this thread.
Please don't take it to any other threads.

OP
ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

Oct 25, 2021
Indiana
Parrots

What about sardines hide and seek? EX: Roz copy and pastes one a sentence she has typed in the tread in here so we can know what to look for, and when we find it react with the check mark emoji? So basically we have to find her then "Hide" with her,

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
What about sardines hide and seek? EX: Roz copy and pastes one a sentence she has typed in the tread in here so we can know what to look for, and when we find it react with the check mark emoji? So basically we have to find her then "Hide" with her,
In my opinion that's a better idea

OP
ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

Oct 25, 2021
Indiana
Parrots

Whoever finds the selected text first is hiding next, but we'd have to determine who all seeking first, EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO SEEK REACT TO THE RULES.

OP
ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

ฯฮนgฯฮนzฯ…

Oct 25, 2021
Indiana
Parrots

we will start when theres 3 people wanting to seek, then I will hide.

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Yes, that's a good idea!

Most Reactions

Latest posts