How can I post a recording?

caliopi

Jan 30, 2010
Media
Melbourne, Australia
Parrots
Eclectus Parrot
King Parrot
I have a recording I managed to get yesterday morning of puffin saying " I really want a girlfriend" that I would love to share with you all. I recorded it on my iphone and have downloaded it onto my mac but not sure how I get it on to here, anyone know?

wenz2712

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2011
Media
The easiest way to do it is load onto Photobucket then hover mouse over the image, left click on Img code, it will then say copied... then just paste it into your message box.

If you don not have photobucket, then you can still upload it from your PC by clicking on Attachments, it will then say, Upload from your Computer, click on that, Browse , Click the image and then click upload..

I hope this helps :)

talldub

Jun 23, 2012
Media
Dublin, Ireland
Parrots
Loki (Cockatiel) hatched Jan 19th 2012
Isn't the OP describing a sound recording (or vid) rather than an image? Will the same technique work either way?

wenz2712

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2011
Media
Yes, it works by doing it this way from Photobucket! Alot of Members also upload it through Youtube as well.

Last edited:

DerSchniffles

Jun 17, 2012
Bellingham, Wa
Parrots
Female SI Eclectus 'Scarlet'
The easiest thing imo is just put it in your public dropbox folder. If you dont have dropbox, get it! I use it all the time. Its cloud storage. Go to your dropbox folder (public) and right click the video and go to dropbox-copy public link and then just paste it in the forum.

Most Reactions