Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Back to the original topic...

I, and the three other users in the PM, can't upload pics at all. I have to use a site like imgur.

I use PC and phone and it works on neither sadly :(

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Back to the original topic...

I, and the three other users in the PM, can't upload pics at all. I have to use a site like imgur.

I use PC and phone and it works on neither sadly :(

Thanks Pipp! Both Terry and I have messaged Admin about these issues today, so we hope to have the answers for you very soon :)

4Nines

Administrator
Apr 6, 2009
If you are trying to send a gif or an image that is linked from a website then you can just use image tags around the image link. Where would be an example: [ IMG]imagine link [forward slashIMG]

put a / in front of the second IMG.

Skarila

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
2021 Parrot of the Year πŸ†
Apr 19, 2021
Media
Albums
Hungary
Parrots
✻Csillam the rescued budgie
✻Pascal the Emma's (Venezuelan) Conure

Previous owned:
✻Archibald the cockatiel (fostered 6 months)
✻RIP - 28 YO Zeleni the mischievous IRN
✻RIP -Sunny the budgie
Give it a try now. You should have the ability to attach images in PMs now.
Thank you!!!! Much much appreciated!!!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
But... I am on a diet... who shall I give all the cookies then?

Oh @Terry57 ~~~~ I got something for you :D
YAY! I am always happy to have cookies! I just happen to be on a cookie diet.
You're the best:)

OP
BirdyBee

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
YAY! I am always happy to have cookies! I just happen to be on a cookie diet.
You're the best:)
Well Terry, if I happen to make my delicious chocolate chip cookies, I'll ship them right to you! If I could...

Oh wait, here's a link to it!

These stuff taste sooo good!

(why does this message sound like spam to me lol, also it's not my recipe)

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Well Terry, if I happen to make my delicious chocolate chip cookies, I'll ship them right to you! If I could...

Oh wait, here's a link to it!

These stuff taste sooo good!

(why does this message sound like spam to me lol, also it's not my recipe)
Thank you for this recipe, Pipp! I'm going to see my daughter and granddaughter next Sunday, and I was trying to think of a recipe that the little one and I could cook for her Mama.
This sounds delicious:)

OP
BirdyBee

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Thank you for this recipe, Pipp! I'm going to see my daughter and granddaughter next Sunday, and I was trying to think of a recipe that the little one and I could cook for her Mama.
This sounds delicious:)
Yup, I tried it and it was really good! Some tips:

Please use baking paper and not cooking spray or wax paper(ew), like I did as there was no baking paper. Both options just gives it lower quality, it tastes ok but not too good. It you use the cooking spray I found that the bottom wasn't really crispy, but maybe it was a mistake in the baking process πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

I recommend putting it in the oven for slightly longer if you want the outside to be crispier, that's what I did because the inside was a bit too soft..

I suggest using the ingredients as precise as possible for best results, as said I did two batches, in the first one the butter was too much and too hot, so it made my cookies a bit too.. gooey

Ok enough chatting about cookies, I hope they work out for you :)

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Yup, I tried it and it was really good! Some tips:

Please use baking paper and not cooking spray or wax paper(ew), like I did as there was no baking paper. Both options just gives it lower quality, it tastes ok but not too good. It you use the cooking spray I found that the bottom wasn't really crispy, but maybe it was a mistake in the baking process πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

I recommend putting it in the oven for slightly longer if you want the outside to be crispier, that's what I did because the inside was a bit too soft..

I suggest using the ingredients as precise as possible for best results, as said I did two batches, in the first one the butter was too much and too hot, so it made my cookies a bit too.. gooey

Ok enough chatting about cookies, I hope they work out for you :)
Thank you for the tips! I'll let you know how they turn out:)

Most Reactions

Latest posts