Looking for Parrots to Paint :D

Beautiful! Nameliss looks so good! THANK YOU!
 
If you’re willing to paint the girls, here’s a good one!

IMG_0052.webp
 
I'm gonna pause the painting efforts at this point so I can catch up on all the awesome burdee pix being offered! Thanks everyone, and I'm glad you like them :D.
 
Okies... got two more done! :D.

Crescent.webp
 

Attachments

  • Patcho.webp
    Patcho.webp
    586.4 KB · Views: 98
I love the eyes. They seem so alive.
 
I love the eyes. They seem so alive.
LOL Thanks! I got the basics on how to do them from Gregory S. Paul, a paleontologist/artist.
 
I have one painting almost done, and another I just did the pencils on. Squeeeee! Budgie and Conures!
 
I have one painting almost done, and another I just did the pencils on. Squeeeee! Budgie and Conures!

Ooh I think I know who those are! Can’t wait! 🤩
 
Got Corona done! Now just have to finish Yuri and Ona :D.

Corona.webp
 
Wow! It looks just like him! Thank you so much!
 
What do you do with all the paintings? Do you display them at home? Would you sell them?
 
Thanks folks :D. I put almost everything on my Deviantart accounts, from old sketches to more recent stuff :D.
 
My most recent painting is finished! Yuri and Ona!

Ona and Yuri.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom