Looking for Parrots to Paint :D

Vampiric_Conure68

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Joined
May 16, 2022
Messages
2,614
Reaction score
4,469
Location
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Parrots
Charlie (M) - 26 yrs - Peach Front Conure
Redshift (M)-25yrs -Grey Tiel
Zesty(F)-15+yrs-Lutino Tiel
Cinder(F)-15yrs-Pearl Tiel
Vortex (F) - H March 15 2024
QUasar (??)-2 yr-YS GCC
Yvons (M)-18 yrs-CAG
As the title says, looking for Parrots to paint. The size will be 5 by 8 inches or thereabouts. There are only so many times you can paint your own birds (as fun as it is!). :D
 
You're welcome to paint Salty (with or without the guitar).
1757581568872.webp
 
Primor is about ten inches if you wanted to paint him, I suppose if it is safe and the paint you use to paint him with is non toxic.
 
Primor is about ten inches if you wanted to paint him, I suppose if it is safe and the paint you use to paint him with is non toxic.
Is it my imagination or are you suggesting that Primor has a topical application of non toxic paint? Any particular color?
 
Thank you for the pictures! I should have new paintings started soon :D.
 
I did Salty! Finished it this eve. Decided to do a Straight no-guitar painting, LOL
Salty the Amazon.webp
 
IMGP0242.webp

I have always considered Patcho to be the most beautiful of my flock.

RIP Pacho.
 
Is it my imagination or are you suggesting that Primor has a topical application of non toxic paint? Any particular color?
Ohhh, I am so sorry I must have misread the post!
But I have always wanted a Galah so I was thinking we'd paint Primor grey and pink.
 
Back
Top Bottom