Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Do you want a drawing of your fid(s)? I am more than happy to draw them, for free. I do traditional art and digital, realistic and cartoony. PM me if you are interested and send a pic of your bird.
Here are some of my digital drawings:
Unfortunately I don't have a lot of traditional drawings at the moment, but I will edit this to add them when I do.

Last edited:

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
can you draw sky realistically
5dc2586b-31d2-49fb-b811-bad9fa976d6a.jpg
ca08688a-987f-4913-b683-d492e613d454.jpg

OP
BirdyBee

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
Honestly i dont really know but............... digtal yes colored yes line art...........
And thank you for drawing sky

Last edited:
OP
BirdyBee

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Honestly i dont really know but............... digtal yes colored yes line art...........
And thank you for drawing sky
I'll do digital :) If I take a while, or even not do it for a few days/weeks, please don't get upset, as a teenager I still have to do schoolwork (homeschooling) and I also have a lot of other stuff I need to do daily

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ziggy, Kai, and Seiji (blue, yellowface, and dilute budgies)
Jasper (yellow-naped amazon)
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Snowberry (yellow-crowned amazon)
Cricket (pacific parrotlet)
I know you've already done Jasper, but i think I'm the only one who got to see it, and I think you should post it here :)

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
Is it done?
and yay

PyroParrot

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Dec 30, 2021
Parrots
Sunny: Sun conure, hatch 2/2021
Pipp- what a sweet and generous offer! I would love to have a drawing of a wet Sunny. Its a bit of a goofy photo! So, seeing your questions above, I give you free artistic license to do the drawing in any format that speaks to you from the photo! πŸ₯°
D21539A1-74EB-4079-BA4C-F18AD6FD9431.jpeg

Thank you so much!!

OP
BirdyBee

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Ahhh! Such a cutie! I'll do realistic, and digital :) this is gonna be a bit of a challenge, but I like a challenge! 😁
Pipp- what a sweet and generous offer! I would love to have a drawing of a wet Sunny. Its a bit of a goofy photo! So, seeing your questions above, I give you free artistic license to do the drawing in any format that speaks to you from the photo! πŸ₯°
View attachment 39090
Thank you so much!!

OP
BirdyBee

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Hi guys, I'm really sorry I am behind on your art, I've been a bit busy lately...

PyroParrot

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Dec 30, 2021
Parrots
Pipp,
You take all the time you need with zero guilt feelings! You are doing something very sweet and generous that you did not need to do, other than it makes you and others happy! You are under zero obligations here, and even if you didnt get it done Iβ€˜m in the β€œthe thought and intent are enough!” Camp!!! You have some other things going that are very important- school, your family, your birds… its all good Pipp!πŸ₯°

Oh!!! And your comment about needing your good sleep was really Cute. My granddaughter calls it her beauty sleep. When she was 5, We had spent the night at our sons house (her daddy) and when she got up I asked her if she had a good nights β€œbeauty sleep” and she said, β€œI did! I feel beautiful!” 🀣🀣

OP
BirdyBee

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Pipp,
You take all the time you need with zero guilt feelings! You are doing something very sweet and generous that you did not need to do, other than it makes you and others happy! You are under zero obligations here, and even if you didnt get it done Iβ€˜m in the β€œthe thought and intent are enough!” Camp!!! You have some other things going that are very important- school, your family, your birds… its all good Pipp!πŸ₯°

Oh!!! And your comment about needing your good sleep was really Cute. My granddaughter calls it her beauty sleep. When she was 5, We had spent the night at our sons house (her daddy) and when she got up I asked her if she had a good nights β€œbeauty sleep” and she said, β€œI did! I feel beautiful!” 🀣🀣
Thanks for the support πŸ₯°

I really love a good night's sleep, otherwise my whole day is upside down, LOL! I love the story about your granddaughter's "beauty sleep", it's so cute :)

PyroParrot

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Dec 30, 2021
Parrots
You got it kiddo! You do what you need to do on your time frame!

and yeah- the beauty sleep thing was pretty precious

goose228

Mar 29, 2022
Media
Parrots
pineapple conure
not a parrot but a oriental white eye(rescued)
Do you want a drawing of your fid(s)? I am more than happy to draw them, for free. I do traditional art and digital, realistic and cartoony. PM me if you are interested and send a pic of your bird.
Here are some of my digital drawings:
Unfortunately I don't have a lot of traditional drawings at the moment, but I will edit this to add them when I do.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 80

Most Reactions

Latest posts