I lost maggie tonight!!

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon
Jonesy a Goffins 'Too who had to be rehomed :-(

And a Normal Grey Cockatiel named BB who came home with me on 5/20/2016.
Somebody has her. We know that for a fact, because three weeks after she went missing someone called one of the local vets and said they had "found a big red bird in their yard." The vet had my flier. When they found out I was looking for her, they hung up...

SOMEONE HAS HER IN THE AREA.

I never stopped looking for her, but the odds are long.

I just hope who ever has her loves and cares for her... cuz she's a truly special bird.

F****R'S!!!!:mad::mad::mad: This has to hurt so friggin' much Mark!:02:

Jim

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
While the odds may indeed seem long at this point, we'll never stop hoping you and Maggie are eventually reunited, Mark. Especially since there are stories, here and there, of birds and their parronts being reunited after years apart. Usually because the parront in question, like you, refused to give up all hope.

And in the meantime, I'm hoping whoever has her is showing her the love and care she deserves. Because you're right. She is a special bird. After all the stories you've shared here about her, it feels as though we all know her, too.

Stay strong, Mark.

Most Reactions