If you live in Minneapolis Sun conure available at petsmart.

Briburd

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2021
Media
San Diego
Parrots
Mojito the green cheek conure
the Petsmart off Rockford road West of Minneapolis has a sun conure available for 900. I can't handle another one....along with my Quaker and green cheek, but I hope someone on here (knowledgeable) is interested
My local petsmart has had a dusky and nanday conure there for months. i Just visited them again yesterday. I could never take them on but I do worry about them. Hoping they find a home soon. Their feathers have really gone downhill.

Attachments

• IMG_3151.jpeg
    IMG_3151.jpeg
    399.9 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_3150.jpeg
    IMG_3150.jpeg
    393.7 KB · Views: 32

LoveOfallAnimals

Jul 17, 2022
Texas
Parrots
Eclectus - Female - Tequila
Red-Lored Amazon - Male - Tito
Albino Indian Ringneck - Female - Tia
Was the bird still there? Did you take him or her home?

OP
clark_conure

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
I was subconciousy avoiding it but tomorrow I have to go so.....we will see if I go from 9 to 10.

OP
clark_conure

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
I have to negotiate.....but I spend at lest 100 a month there and they can check that......and I already own a sun conure....I'm sure they wanted a whale but I have a feeling they might negotiate.
There are a lot of suns, and jendays at the Rochester pet stores. I’ve been trying to find some Roudybush pellets that aren’t in store anymore anywhere… I was a little surprised about the amount of suns, and jendays for sale. Usually I don’t see them at the big corporate stores.
I HAD TO FIND ROUDY BUSH on amazon because of that. I like to mix then ias the vet told me more paellets less seed. but they are on amazon.

Why is it that was there a recall or sometyhing? hard to find now.

Most Reactions

Latest posts