If your bird was in/made a band? What would it be called?

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur momā€™s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
If your bird or birds made/joined a band, what would it be called, what would be the genre, who would be the members, and who would play what?

I dunno, I just thought of this.

Hereā€™s mine:

70027824053__415BEEE3-8DAE-4E66-BC55-A32763E11B83.jpeg

Rico would make a Punk Flock band (get it? Punk flock?) and heā€™d probably name itā€¦ Slayer of Seeds. Heā€™d probably get some jays to be in his band and obviously, heā€™d be the vocalist.

IMG_6112.jpeg

Cricket would 100% do death or black metal. She just looks like the type. Sheā€™d def be the lead vocalist, and would probably have a band that consists of mostly ravens. Her band name would probably be something likeā€¦ Aerial Doom, Darkflock, or Black Talons.

How about your bird(s)?

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
If your bird or birds made/joined a band, what would it be called, what would be the genre, who would be the members, and who would play what?

I dunno, I just thought of this.

Hereā€™s mine:

View attachment 56208
Rico would make a Punk Flock band (get it? Punk flock?) and heā€™d probably name itā€¦ Slayer of Seeds. Heā€™d probably get some jays to be in his band and obviously, heā€™d be the vocalist.

View attachment 56210

Cricket would 100% do death or black metal. She just looks like the type. Sheā€™d def be the lead vocalist, and would probably have a band that consists of mostly ravens. Her band name would probably be something likeā€¦ Aerial Doom, Darkflock, or Black Talons.

How about your bird(s)?
My birds have a band already called Charlie and the ChirpMonsters with Rocky as the newest lead singer. Pickle and Skyote are backup singers, Charlie is lead guitar and the brains of the band, Nummie just dances because he's so pretty and not too bright. We are short a drummer since Buddy died last year. Lilibelle just swung on her swing to the rhythm of the band but she passed a couple months ago.

OP
Rico_Tiel

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur momā€™s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
My birds have a band already called Charlie and the ChirpMonsters with Rocky as the newest lead singer. Pickle and Skyote are backup singers, Charlie is lead guitar and the brains of the band, Nummie just dances because he's so pretty and not too bright. We are short a drummer since Buddy died last year. Lilibelle just swung on her swing to the rhythm of the band but she passed a couple months ago.
Ooh, they got anything on vinyl or CD?

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
Self-published only (meaning No). It hard to get a contract for what most people consider to be just a bunch of budgies.
Maybe that would be a great name for a band- Introducing, "Just a Bunch of Budgies", but I digress.
We're focusing on live performances right now. Weddings, private parties, etc. For more information call Jenny at 867-5309. A free performance for anyone who recognizes that famous phone number! (I couldn't make it any easier for you)

OP
Rico_Tiel

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur momā€™s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
Self-published only (meaning No). It hard to get a contract for what most people consider to be just a bunch of budgies.
Maybe that would be a great name for a band- Introducing, "Just a Bunch of Budgies", but I digress.
We're focusing on live performances right now. Weddings, private parties, etc. For more information call Jenny at 867-5309. A free performance for anyone who recognizes that famous phone number! (I couldn't make it any easier for you)
Dang, a vinyl or cd would be killer :( I do suppose it would be very tough for any non-human animal to get a contract with any record label/place thingyā€¦

Ooh, what would the price be for a collab between the three bands? My flock and I are willing to pay 50k millets maximum, and 35k sunflower seebs over a span of a year.

Now that was a reference I was too young to get lol but thankfully, Iā€™ve got the world at my grubby little fingertips!

Vampiric_Conure

May 16, 2022
Media
Albums
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Parrots
Charlie (M) - 23 yrs - Peach Front Conure
Redshift (M)-22yrs - normal Cockatiel
Moon (M) - 2 ys - wf pied cockatiel
Chara (F)- 1 yr - wf pied cockatiel
Charlie, my Peach Front Conure, would lead ' Charlie and the Screamers', with the tiels as backup. Probably would sing to pop or rock. LOL ! Moon would be backup singer with the others as guitarists :D.

OP
Rico_Tiel

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur momā€™s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
Charlie, my Peach Front Conure, would lead ' Charlie and the Screamers', with the tiels as backup. Probably would sing to pop or rock. LOL ! Moon would be backup singer with the others as guitarists :D.
Sounds like a small, very underground metal band xD

I bet Moon could play a sick riff lol

4 way borbs

Sep 26, 2023
Media
Waukee Iowa USA
Parrots
Smokey | Athracite parakeet
Sky | cobalt, albino, yellow parakeet
Andy | Green texas clearwater
my buddie budgies would all do a soft rock band (simular bands: Imagine dragons) and they would be called..... 4th freedom

Most Reactions

Latest posts