Inconvenient burglar

Ellie777Australia

Apr 12, 2019
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
SI Eclectus Female, Ellie; RS/SI Eclectus Male, Bertie (both adopted as rescue/re-home)
First things first... I'm stealing all of the chocolate!

I knew you were a Chocoholic. I am as well and always notice you posting a decadent chocolate cake in the birthday threads. ;)

Inveterate Chocoholics unite!! :D

6dd6052f84611653b9f83845ccdcc7ec.jpg
Yummm...I'll share my Earl Grey if you share a piece of this cake...:D

Inger

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Mar 20, 2017
Everett, WA
Parrots
Bumble - Pacific (or Celestial) Parrotlet hatched 02/19/17
All the smart phones. And leave flip phones in their place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tami2

Aug 18, 2017
New Jersey
Parrots
Levi - 6 yr old CAG

DOH-4/2/2016
All the smart phones. And leave flip phones in their place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hahaha Inger, you funny. :D

If the home has a fireplace or wood stove, 🔥 I'm taking all of their fire starters, kindling, matches and lighters.
I'm even going to take their fire pokers & gloves .... hehe 😈

Squeekmouse

May 31, 2017
Illinois
Parrots
Yoda, Green Cheek Conure - Trigger, Congo African Grey
Now that all of the utensils are gone, I will steal all of the napkins!

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
I know what hasn't gone yet - all keys!! That would be a big problem without them;)

Ellie777Australia

Apr 12, 2019
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
SI Eclectus Female, Ellie; RS/SI Eclectus Male, Bertie (both adopted as rescue/re-home)
We currently have a house without toilets, towels, clothes, cooking utensils, flatware, tupees, dentures, medications, any form of lighting or communication or heat etc. They also do not have keys to lock up because there isn't anything left to steal???? Oh yes there is, I'm stealing all foot wear so now they are barefoot, naked and incommunicado also LOL....

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.

***Public Service Announcement***
Previously posted mouthwatering chocolate cake is from Claim Jumper Restaurants. I've eaten more than my share, but the "Motherlode Cake" is available at grocery stores. Have not purchased one and cannot vouch for equivalence to the restaurant.

a18af5c057aa3f226278b5d61a27f8c4.jpg

Last edited:

Ellie777Australia

Apr 12, 2019
Queensland, Australia
Parrots

***Public Service Announcement***
Previously posted mouthwatering chocolate cake is from Claim Jumper Restaurants. I've eaten more than my share, but the "Motherlode Cake" is available at grocery stores. Have not purchased one and cannot vouch for equivalence to the restaurant.

a18af5c057aa3f226278b5d61a27f8c4.jpg

Wow! Do you think it would get too stale by the time you shipped me a piece to Australia? LOL:D

Tami2

Aug 18, 2017
New Jersey
Parrots
Levi - 6 yr old CAG

DOH-4/2/2016
Ellie777Australia took all of the tea & Jen5200 took the coffee.
I’m taking their Keurig or Coffee Pot! So, even if they buy more coffee they still can’t have any…:16:

Last edited:

ParrotGenie

Jan 10, 2019
Indiana
Parrots
2 umbrella Cockatoos One male named Cooper and female named Baby 1 Little Corella male named Frankie and have 5 Cockatiels three named Male named Pepper, Fiesco for the female and female named Wylie.
All the light bulbs I can that are removable, bathroom and kitchen towels, any soap, router and cable modem, chargers and batteries and if using a bag vacuum, the bag out of vacuum as well as any filters and belt.

Now if I really wanted to be truly inconvenient for services, take outside cable splitter, or cable coupler and put lock out filter in place, now if I really want to make it hard take the RF cable tap on the main cable line on the pole. Now when it comes to washing clothes? Would just take the inner rubber seal to the door, so water leaks out and dryer the flexible ducting pipe to turn room effectively into a Sauna. Now heating and cooling for heating if winter, take the control module, or relay, or thermal fuses for furnace. If I wanted it to work for short time I take the pump and for summer AC take the main contactor on outside ac compressor, while leaving the thermostat in place and leaving no hint, so furnace still blow air out of vents, so you think it may still work, just no cool air. For ceiling fans take the motor run capacitor. For refrigerator take the defroster heating coil, you love when ICE built up every day. Now for toilet would be to obvious to take the whole toilet, I just take out the wax ring, or rubber seal that goes under the toilet, so when comes time to flush, you have a decent size mess to clean up. If I took whole toilet you replace the toilet right away, but if just the seal, you might drag on that and deal with the mess for a while, so be the most inconvenient. For shower would just take part of the pipe, or PVC that goes to the drain and screws to the knobs and if you have separate knobs for cold and hot would take the labels plate, for sink the bottom drain pipe. For garage would take one of the main springs to the door and also the main latching mechanism to the rail track for garage door opener, so you force to open manually and would be quite heavy as door will be missing a spring, then again may leave the spring as just want it inconvenient for someone, not to hurt someone? It could be any few combinations or all? Have to make it not noticeable right away and you have to dig deeper to find issue, or call someone, so you put up with it for a day, or more and is truly inconvenient,

Last edited:

Most Reactions