Irn feathers from green to white

hello everybody.i got a vet and he told that the cause of loosing feathers is because of the mites.i dont beleve it because i got another bird in my same room and he is ok.and why not all over it the mites has attached???i dont beleive it that is of problem of mites.
he got him an injection for vitamins,some biotin tablets and spray against the mites.
again i dont beleive it that is the cause of the mites.

i was reading on the web that the necton bio is very good .is it good the necton bio for him to grew the feathers again???

in the past i was give him the oropharma muta-vit

which is the best muta-vit or nekton bio ??????

please help me thankyou

Baths or showers will help and add some aloe Vera.

Going a little OT, but that's interesting with the aloe vera. What does the aloe contribute to?

I have aloe vera gel, but it's not 100% aloe vera, it's 99%.
Let me know if it's still safe to use, although i don't think it is, but here goes;
Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, aqua, xanthan gum, tocopheryl acetate, sodium hydroxide, phenoxyethanol and sodium benzoate.

Doesn't sound bird safe at all ... Any suggestions on where to get pure aloe vera unless you have an aloe plant?
-----
A while ago I found a thread on here about how you can check for mites, was something about putting a blank sheet of paper or smooth, white cloth on the bottom of the cage, then get up before the sun rises and check the paper.
The mites get out to do whatever it was, but that's how you can find them crawling on the paper/cloth, I will try and find the thread/entry explaining this process, in the meanwhile, or if i can't find it, would someone please correct me if i'm right or wrong? Maybe go more into detail as well if needed.

How's your birdie doing today?

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back