OP
LeaKP

LeaKP

Aug 11, 2014
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Congo African Grey
As a distraction, the weasel ball was sent in to confuse all interested parties. Kevin watched via satellite with delight.

[ame="https://youtu.be/sDg4frI4rcw"]Emus Play with Ferret Toy - YouTube[/ame]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
LeaKP

LeaKP

Aug 11, 2014
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Congo African Grey
221394cfc750e7286cd14cffc15f4bf4.jpg

That shower was no joke! Had to wash all evidence off of a night of shenanigans at RBs place.

OP
LeaKP

LeaKP

Aug 11, 2014
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Congo African Grey
So Kevin was disturbed tonight as we walked by his darkened room chatting (he gets a good nights sleep every night and loves his sleep). We made the mistake of getting too loud and out from under the covered cage, “Shhhh! Bye!”

And we’re only 2 months in!

OP
LeaKP

LeaKP

Aug 11, 2014
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Congo African Grey
The upstairs neighbors were so annoyed at Kevin’s insistence on quiet from sundown to sunup they found a way to get even.

851cd951b81bb9b2301c07b6b91b7c0c.gif

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Looks like a caique walk to me! It’s an old joke but my timing is impeccable :)

#impeckable

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
New Equipment and The Expansion Plan.

The early Tuesday conference call was filled with updates including the new server and laptops had been delivered and are operational. Changes at Green Towers’ security also are completed along with those at the office. The Security Manager has not returned from his vacation and a staff parrot has been dispatched.

Pricilla interrupted stating that a recent meeting with her pilot regarding the abilities of move staff quickly, targeted a weakness in the existing equipment. The upgraded King Air 250 is everything we need with the exception of airspeed. My pilot states that a Jet is just not suited for the areas we need to get into and backout, but has the airspeed we need in my region. Julio stated that there is an aircraft on the market that can provide everything you’re asking for with the exception of being understated; the Piaggio P.180 Avanti EVO. The one that is available is built for the European market and it exceeds all the requirements there. We will need to include a few items to conform to North America requirements and also our own corporate requirements, including extended range upgrades. The one that I am aware will only take three weeks to include the upgrades and corporate colours. Plus, our South America offices are requesting a like aircraft to your 250 for their missions. Pricilla stated she would have her staff contact him and if everyone is happy, you have my approval.

She switched back to James and asked about the status of the building expansion, to which he replied that all the permits have been approved based on the most recent drawings that included Julio’s upgrades to the IT room and the building’s wiring. Regarding staffing, they are proceeding on schedule and will have an individual in for interviewing when Pricilla returns. On a separate note, he had spoken to Nigel and he states that business will require additional legal support at that office. James is hearing like statement from other business leaders there. Pricilla stated that she was planning a visit to both offices during mid-October. Anything else James? Julio please stay on, I need to talk to you about the Middle East office and also the Asia offices.

After he had hung-up, James noted that he had missed commenting on the continuing issues regarding very early morning unlawful border crossings, seemingly in both directions. He added the note to his Thursday call file. As he sat back, his mobile phone rang, it was Kevin.

Last edited:

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
The upstairs neighbors were so annoyed at Kevin’s insistence on quiet from sundown to sunup they found a way to get even.

851cd951b81bb9b2301c07b6b91b7c0c.gif

O my gosh that is funny!!!! I think that parrot lived above once!!!

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Kevin is SUCH a handsome young man! My heart is quite captivated by him ❤️ He is clearly happy to be with you, you can see it written all over his face. And I’m loving the regular updates on the political intrigues of Greytown. I don’t know if you’re aware but we had yet another overthrow of a sitting Prime Minister here last month and I think my boys know more about it than they’re letting on, so there may be some startling revelations coming soon about that! More to come!

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Kevin is SUCH a handsome young man! My heart is quite captivated by him ❤️ He is clearly happy to be with you, you can see it written all over his face. And I’m loving the regular updates on the political intrigues of Greytown. I don’t know if you’re aware but we had yet another overthrow of a sitting Prime Minister here last month and I think my boys know more about it than they’re letting on, so there may be some startling revelations coming soon about that! More to come!

And, as we shift to the edge of our seats, awaiting more information!

OP
LeaKP

LeaKP

Aug 11, 2014
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Congo African Grey

And, as we shift to the edge of our seats, awaiting more information!

Greytown is buzzing headlines will be out in the morning everyone wants the best story!

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
I’m gathering intel from Pine Gap as we speak! Ousted Prime Minister Malcolm TurnBullfinch is NOT a happy man and has plenty of dirty laundry that needs airing. New Prime Minister ScoMo is justifiably nervous. Once the ‘tiels in the typing pool have collated the files they will be forwarded to you at checkpoint Charlie. Special Agent Scarlet Manuka signing out ;)

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
AAPP (Australian Associated Parrot Press)

This just in.....

High level sources at (not so) top secret US military base Pine Gap have confirmed today the total failure of affiliated computer systems in the north of Briz Vegas. This failure has also impacted the offices of new Australian Prime Minister ScoMo. Sources confirm that a link to recent similar events in Greytown, Burundi is being investigated. Mayor Kevin of Greytown has been approached for comment.

A quack team of IT mallards has been urgently dispatched to Briz Vegas to restore connectivity. Speaking from one end of two tin cans joined up by a piece of string, Prime Minister ScoMo assured this reporter than no tern would remain unstoned to find the source of the outage.

In related news, the long mothballed NFI Flying School in north Briz Vegas is being re-opened today to enable the PM to complete flight training. He will receive instructions from retired RAAF Squadron Leader Fang to obtain official certification. What could possibly go wrong?!

More details when they come to hand.

#munted

Last edited:
OP
LeaKP

LeaKP

Aug 11, 2014
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Congo African Grey
As Kevin continues to ponder the next move in the swirling developments around him, breakfast was served and it was not up to par making for a bad humor while working on solutions. No one should mess with breakfast.

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
AAPP (Australian Associated Parrot Press)

This just in.....

High level sources at (not so) top secret US military base Pine Gap have confirmed today the total failure of affiliated computer systems in the north of Briz Vegas. This failure has also impacted the offices of new Australian Prime Minister ScoMo. Sources confirm that a link to recent similar events in Greytown, Burundi is being investigated. Mayor Kevin of Greytown has been approached for comment.

A quack team of IT mallards has been urgently dispatched to Briz Vegas to restore connectivity. Speaking from one end of two tin cans joined up by a piece of string, Prime Minister ScoMo assured this reporter than no tern would remain unstoned to find the source of the outage.

In related news, the long mothballed NFI Flying School in north Briz Vegas is being re-opened today to enable the PM to complete flight training. He will receive instructions from retired RAAF Squadron Leader Fang to obtain official certification. What could possibly go wrong?!

More details when they come to hand.

#munted

This is truly high humor and if I may be so bold to say; a great lead into the World Wide effects of Greytown activities, Border Crossing and undercover activities involved. One could hear a pin drop when the news release first hit!

OP
LeaKP

LeaKP

Aug 11, 2014
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Congo African Grey
Serious about staff reductions due to poor food quality control Kevin has taken to YouTube to make his point.

[ame="https://youtu.be/61mTL_Fv5AE"]Firing the staff - YouTube[/ame]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most Reactions