Let's play 52 card pick up

getwozzy

Feb 26, 2013
Oregon
Yep. Chili's new favorite game- she tosses them all on the floor and I pick them up. Lol

[ame=http://youtu.be/88M5sGP_buE]52 card pick-up - YouTube[/ame]

and this is the aftermath

Let's do it again!! and again.. and again... Lol

I thought for SURE this was gonna be a joke, Shirre.

But no...there is clever Chili, giving you a run for the cards.

I remember 30 years ago when I was introduced to that game - now mind you, my English was not what it's like today, but boy, did everyone get a kick out of teaching me about that game. :54: I learned after the first time though. :09:

:D:D I love the look she has when she throws that first couple of cards, you just know she's thinking "This is the BEST thing in the WORLD. I want to throw ALL of them!!" :09:

HA!!! The joke's on me!! picking up all these cards -we're on round 6 or 7?? LOL

She LOVES throwing things, can't you tell?? Hahaha

:D:D I love the look she has when she throws that first couple of cards, you just know she's thinking "This is the BEST thing in the WORLD. I want to throw ALL of them!!" :09:

She throws them with such spite- take THAT you cards!!! Hahaha and sometimes she gets quite a few and they all go flying!! Or she throws them down on top of me as I'm picking them up (thought she was done!)

She throws them with such spite- take THAT you cards!!! Hahaha and sometimes she gets quite a few and they all go flying!! Or she throws them down on top of me as I'm picking them up (thought she was done!)

Well, obviously they gave her some mean looks, or said something that she considered to be quite rude- it was only her moral obligation to put them in their place! (Face down on the floor, of course.)

That honestly makes her look like one big cockatiel! LOL

Casey, one of my tiels, has in the past shoved something over the edge, then watch it hit the ground while giving it that quizzical, surprised look.... and then it's like, "Hey! That was fun! Lets do it again!" LOL

Ok that's adorable! :D what a smart bird! She must do that all day long! :D

LOL it's funny when they realize something can be really fun!

Here's another video of her throwing stuff
[ame="http://youtu.be/Ly5LjmQGIvI"]Throwing stuff - YouTube[/ame]

Well I just laughed through that whole thing Chili is such a beautiful bird it was hilarious watching her take care of those cards with such enthusiasm!

When she goes all the way in and then you see her butt backing out little by little, I dang near snorted!:D

LOL!!! I was trying so hard not to laugh while I was taping her, but it's so hard not to lol

She just loves sticking her head in places, and Miss Jade is in the infirmary after the horrible hair cut she got from Chili [emoji51] so that's why there's no plant there. Lol so I started sticking toys in it!

Wonderful videos! Thank you for the laugh! And people say parrots have short attention spans!

Wonderful videos! Thank you for the laugh! And people say parrots have short attention spans!

It's all about having the right motivator! LOL I kid you not- she played with those cards for the longest time...probably at least 20 minutes straight, possibly 30. [emoji23].

Raising her and a toddler are pretty much the same thing- this may sound silly, but she has taught me a lot about his behaviors and vice versa.

That honestly makes her look like one big cockatiel!

I was thinking the exact same thing!

Chili is hilarious! Thanks for sharing. :)

Haha Steve gets all sassy and throws his toys around for me to pick up after him only so he can throw them again when i put them back in his bowls!

Oh My Gosh, when the first video got to around 40 seconds and the card gets stuck behind and then STARTLES Chili it is a Complete Howl LOL

Rissa said "I love how after taking each card out he stops for a second, tilts his head and looks at it falling like look what I just made happen" made her laugh, LOL

THANKS Shirre <3

That is "too" funny:D Perhaps you should teach her another card game;)

Love those videos, Shirre! Chili is quite amusing! I love the "seriousness" with which she seems to approach her task! Lol!

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back