Lizzy's outting.

Cyrinaluna

Feb 27, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Parrots
1 cinnimon GCC - Lizzy
My fiancee and I decided to go to her parents tonight. And since they have birds and I just got Lizzy a new travel cage, I thought why not?
View attachment 11739 enjoying the night on the porch :)
View attachment 11741 hey. Hey. Heeeeeey. Is that food?
View attachment 11742 this is good dinner.
View attachment 11743Seeing Cricket and Sammy. They were kind of indifferent to each other until Cricket got on Lizzy's cage. Lizzy did not approve of that and chased her off. They hung out from a distance after that lol

Last edited:
OP
Cyrinaluna

Cyrinaluna

Feb 27, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Parrots
1 cinnimon GCC - Lizzy
Yep! She had a lot of fun. The little nieces and nephews were over too. And she played a game where she was determined to be louder than the tiny humans. It was amusing. Because the youngest one would plug her ears and go lala lala lala I can't hear you. Which Lizzy of course took as a challenge haha. Eventually all three of the birds were going. And oh my is all that noise deafening! But they had fun :)

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
Yep! She had a lot of fun. The little nieces and nephews were over too. And she played a game where she was determined to be louder than the tiny humans. It was amusing. Because the youngest one would plug her ears and go lala lala lala I can't hear you. Which Lizzy of course took as a challenge haha. Eventually all three of the birds were going. And oh my is all that noise deafening! But they had fun :)

I can just imagine screaming little ones AND THREE CONURES all going at once! :D

Most Reactions