Chris Winkler

Oct 8, 2010
Media
NW Pennsylvania
Parrots
Echo TAG,
Kodak Wt Face Tiel &
Tobi Male Ekkie
I need to find a away to clip or hang the vegi leafs (like Kale or dandelion)from Tobi's cage.. His cage has 1" bar spacing and the clips i have found sold @ the stores are to small. I have been weaving them through the cage bars but would love to be able to use a treat clip also.

What do you guys use or do you know if a store that sells larger clips?

cghoosier21

Nov 8, 2010
Media
Indiana
Parrots
Black Capped Conure- Rocky (hatched 5/8/10
you might have to mod this but if you go to the fish part of your pet store and look for the clips there they have different sizes the reason I know I use to have a saltwater tank and used them for my fish they have suction cups on them that's why i said you'll have to mod it for a bird cage I hope this helps

mellykyitus

Oct 22, 2010
Media
south wales UK
Parrots
Angel the blue and gold macaw, mimsy the lesser sulphur too, rocky the galah & willow the blue crowned conure.
i use a peg! but my rabbit has a ball that holds his greens xxx
%21B4JhgMQBGk%7E$%28KGrHqR,%21h%21E%2973McIRQBMozHlosU%21%7E%7E_12.JPG

Picture Size:
iconPicSize2_15x15.gif

OP
Chris Winkler

Chris Winkler

Oct 8, 2010
Media
NW Pennsylvania
Parrots
Echo TAG,
Kodak Wt Face Tiel &
Tobi Male Ekkie
Well I bought some plastic clothes pins to see if they would work and it seems to work pretty well. Thanks for all the ideas

Spiritbird

Banned
Banned
Aug 20, 2009
Media
I use the rubber forage balls intended for parrots. I also do the weaving in the bars and some of the toys can be used. I also have a large clip I got and one of the office stores.

Most Reactions