Members Mug Shots - Starting Jan 2018

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
I look way way young for my age lol ! ( 50!!)! And my job required me to be out in the wilderness and covered in dirt insects and animal fluids , I grew up country, stong and practical , but I think I “look “ like I wouldn’t want to break a nail ... hee hee

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots
Umbrella Cockatoo- 15? years old..I think?
You do look young and polished (in a complementary way), but not wimpy! I would not have put you at 50 at all!

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
It’s never done me any favors to look young...
maybe now that I’m old it’ll start paying off!

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
Well, for as long as they stay, thank you ladies! So fun to have non made up visuals of the family here. I admit though, it's kind of a game for me to imagine what folks look like based on what they write. :)

Oh please...and with brutal honesty, tell me how you thought I looked based on my writing LOL!!! I am sure it is bad, and I swear not to get offended lol!!! Heck, could be better than the reality of the picture! I think this is fascinating, as I had envisioned members differently as well. It wasn't that anything shocked me, or was bad lol! You guys are all adorable..but it's like when you read a novel and then see the movie lol!
Do you want to know what I thought? Idk why my silly brain thought you are a man, lol :D:eek:

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots
Well, for as long as they stay, thank you ladies! So fun to have non made up visuals of the family here. I admit though, it's kind of a game for me to imagine what folks look like based on what they write. :)

Oh please...and with brutal honesty, tell me how you thought I looked based on my writing LOL!!! I am sure it is bad, and I swear not to get offended lol!!! Heck, could be better than the reality of the picture! I think this is fascinating, as I had envisioned members differently as well. It wasn't that anything shocked me, or was bad lol! You guys are all adorable..but it's like when you read a novel and then see the movie lol!
Do you want to know what I thought? Idk why my silly brain thought you are a man, lol :D:eek:

LOLOLOLOL! This whole time?!?! hahah- That's really funny for some reason! I have made the same mistake before lol!

Last edited:

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots

LOLOLOLOL! This whole time?!?! hahah- That's really funny for some reason! I have made the same mistake before lol!
It's not the 1st time for me;) I had two cases when I knew the name but thought the gender wrong - really!! (I don't mean you, I don't remind your name) This was because I'm not native English speaker and some obvious things may be not obvious to me. Anyway I think with Polish names it is a bit easier - most woman names are ended with "a":D

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house

It's not the 1st time for me;) I had two cases when I knew the name but thought the gender wrong - really!! (I don't mean you, I don't remind your name) This was because I'm not native English speaker and some obvious things may be not obvious to me. Anyway I think with Polish names it is a bit easier - most woman names are ended with "a":D

Rozalka. Sadly or funny enough I thought you were a guy in the beginning!!!! Then you posted a pic of your birds and I saw your hands and knew you were a young lady lol!!! I like your mug shot with all those parrots, sad to hear their life isn’t great tho

Last edited:

Inger

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Mar 20, 2017
Everett, WA
Parrots
Bumble - Pacific (or Celestial) Parrotlet hatched 02/19/17

I thought so too for ages!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
I am happy I'm not the only one who was wrong about the gender:D

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots
510fbef6def333cd719dbe78eb4c7120.jpg

lolololol
This is actually me.
Parrot enthusiast and Gaston hahah

Last edited:

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP

lolololol
This is actually me.
Hahahaha! I KNEW it!

(Insert Disney musical intro) No... One... Writes like Gaston...

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots

lolololol
This is actually me.
Hahahaha! I KNEW it!

Gaston tries to adopt a parrot from a rescue:

Interviewer: " Mr..Gaston...You stated that you consume an ungodly number of eggs on a daily basis...is this just another means of supporting your excessive habit?"

Gaston:
"When I was a lad I ate 4 dozen eggs every morning to help me get large and now that I'm grown I eat 5 dozen eggs...But never parrot eggs..I mean, there was this one time in college, but that's in the past!"

Last edited:

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP

lolololol

This is actually me.

Hahahaha! I KNEW it!

Interviewer: " Mr..Gaston...You stated that you consume an ungodly number of eggs on a daily basis...is just just another means of supporting your excessive habit?"

Gaston:
"When I was a lad I ate 4 dozen eggs every morning to help me get large and now that I'm grown I eat 5 dozen eggs...But never parrot eggs..I mean, there was this one time in college, but that's in the past!"
Hahahahaha!

Gaston: Umm, this one time, at band camp...

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots
Hahahaha! I KNEW it!

Interviewer: " Mr..Gaston...You stated that you consume an ungodly number of eggs on a daily basis...is just just another means of supporting your excessive habit?"

Gaston:
Hahahahaha!

Gaston: Umm, this one time, at band camp...

Imagining Gaston's "adult" life as a parrot owner (after he survived that hundred foot fall off the Beast's castle and calmed down a bit) is more fun than I thought! Hahah! College was a challenge, due to the lack of pictures in text books, but with a little help from Google, he passed...or...at least, got close...or..something like that...lol
43137844.jpg

Last edited:

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)

Most Reactions