I = INTELLIGENT
S = SPEAKING
H = HANDSOME
K = KID
A = AROUND

Last edited:
Happy Birthday, Mishka! Many many hugs from me, Niko, Hunter & Sam :D

Here's a little song for you, Mishka:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30ooei1yJYc"]Boozle sings Happy Birthday - YouTube[/ame]

Happy hatchday Mishka and many many more:)

Happy HatchDay Mishka!!!!!:smile054::gift::smile041:

Happy Hatchday Mishka!

Happy Birthday Mishka, "Binkie" wanted to sing you a song.
[ame=http://youtu.be/w22mN2PblRg]birthday - YouTube[/ame]

Happy Hatchday Mishka! It's always so great to see out babies make it to another milestone. It lets us know that we must do something right. A very well done to you Antoinette!

I'm single and don't have any children except my birds and when I first brought Molly home I was so nervous and don't think I slept for the first several nights even though I had done months of research/preparation. I was always so happy to get up the next morning and see my baby eagerly waiting for me and so happy to see me. When Molly had her first birthday I was so happy knowing that I must be doing it right.

Happy 5th Hatchday Mishka:)

Sending Big Hugs to you.

hugskissesjj4.gif

Wendy & Codie
XX

Thanks Sis... a big kiss from Mishka :p

Must mention when I uncovered him, and told him it's his birthday, I got the BIGGEST KISS from him ever. ;)

Happy Hatchday Mishka sweetie!!! Lots of love and scritches to you!

Happy Hatchday Mishka! It's always so great to see out babies make it to another milestone. It lets us know that we must do something right. A very well done to you Antoinette!

I'm single and don't have any children except my birds and when I first brought Molly home I was so nervous and don't think I slept for the first several nights even though I had done months of research/preparation. I was always so happy to get up the next morning and see my baby eagerly waiting for me and so happy to see me. When Molly had her first birthday I was so happy knowing that I must be doing it right.

It is the most awesome experience in the world watching them grow
:grey:

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back