Multiple Accounts

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
Please note that it is against forum rules to create multiple accounts. If you forgot your password, you have the option of having it reset.

If you are experiencing difficulties with your login/account, please contact Admin. You can do this without being logged on. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
I have a question, please. My husband and I share a desk-top and a laptop. He was interested in having an account here, but I know multiples are forbidden. Is there a special case for spouses? I guess he could use mine, but I would want people to know who's on at any given time in case he uses bad grammar. Kidding (kinda). :D Please advise? Thank you.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Thank you so much for giving us a heads up! Your husband is more than welcome to sign up, I will be on the lookout for him and it will be fine:)
We love having family members join:)

BeatriceC

Feb 9, 2016
San Diego, CA
Parrots
Goofy (YNA), Oscar (Goffin 'too). Foster bird Betty (RLA). RIP Cookie, 1991-2016 ('tiel), Leo (Sengal), Charlotte (scarlet macaw). Grand-birds: Liam (budgie), Donovan (lovebird), RIP Angelo (budgie)
I have a question, please. My husband and I share a desk-top and a laptop. He was interested in having an account here, but I know multiples are forbidden. Is there a special case for spouses? I guess he could use mine, but I would want people to know who's on at any given time in case he uses bad grammar. Kidding (kinda). :D Please advise? Thank you.

Thank you so much for giving us a heads up! Your husband is more than welcome to sign up, I will be on the lookout for him and it will be fine:)
We love having family members join:)

Mine was thinking about it as well. I'll let you know if he does. We don't share computing equipment, so depending on what your multiple log in detectors are looking for, it may or may not trip them.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Beatrice, that would be awesome! I will also let the other mods know so we can keep an eye out for him:)

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
Thank you!!!!

He'll make it clear in his first post!

Now he's deciding on a good screen-name... I vetoed "Victim of the Rickeybird", "Ear Drums Shot due to Patagonian Conure", and "Please go into the light, Rickeybird, you've been around long enough already". See why I need people to know who's on when?????

plumsmum2005

Nov 18, 2015
England, UK
Parrots
Lou, Ruby, and Sonu.
Fly free Plum, my gorgeous boy.
Thank you!!!!

Now he's deciding on a good screen-name... I vetoed "Victim of the Rickeybird", "Ear Drums Shot due to Patagonian Conure", and "Please go into the light, Rickeybird, you've been around long enough already". See why I need people to know who's on when?????

Yes can see what you mean - hope he gets a bite for that one LOL :)

BeatriceC

Feb 9, 2016
San Diego, CA
Parrots
Goofy (YNA), Oscar (Goffin 'too). Foster bird Betty (RLA). RIP Cookie, 1991-2016 ('tiel), Leo (Sengal), Charlotte (scarlet macaw). Grand-birds: Liam (budgie), Donovan (lovebird), RIP Angelo (budgie)
Thank you!!!!

Tell your husband mine suggested "Conure Bait" as a username.

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
Oh, I wish I heard that earlier!!!!!
I like that sooooo much that I'm gonna see if he'll ask to change it!

BeatriceC

Feb 9, 2016
San Diego, CA
Parrots
MrC has joined. We use different computers, but still log in from the same wifi network.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
I knew that had to be him as soon as I saw his name:) Thank you for the heads up, I'm so happy he joined!

BeatriceC

Feb 9, 2016
San Diego, CA
Parrots
He doesn't talk much: in real life or online. I tried to convince him that the polite thing to do is to post an introductory thread. We shall see. He joined. That's the first step. :)

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
A good first step...my hubby joined a long time ago and only posted once so far. It is a process..lol

Rival_of_the_Rickeybird

2x Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 31, 2016
Ohio
Parrots
None. My wife has one too many. Kidding!
Moderator(s)

Please change my name from the current to Conure Bait, as wisely suggested by BeatriceC a while back. I think it's time I accepted my place. :)
My thanks

Kentuckienne

Supporting Vendor
Oct 9, 2016
Middle of nowhere (kentuckianna)
Parrots
Roommates include Gus, Blue and gold macaw rescue and Coco, secondhand amazon
Thank you!!!!

Just wanted to boost this particular post back up. Please go into the light, Rickeybird, you've been around long enough already???? Dr. Pepperburg used the Model/Rival method to train Alex...do you use the Victim/Rival method for RB?

Most Reactions

Latest posts