My elderly howling cheese gremlin is aging backwards and is also possibly immortal

May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Stormy(M): blue Australian budgie
Picasso(F): green Australian budgie
Apollo(F): sky blue dominant pied Australian budgie
So, I have this REALLY old howling cheese gremlin (cat) named Tilly. She's 19-20 years old at this point. When she was newly 18, she got super skinny, and just as she was about to die, she healed herself. The vet said it was a miracle. So, when she lost a fair bit of hair, and developed severe dandruff WHICH SHE DOESN'T HAVE ANYMORE, EVEN THOUGH WE DID BASICALLY NOTHING TO CURE HER SINCE SHE WAS ABOUT TO KEEL OVER, we were just like "oh, yeah, crazy healing gremlin".

AND THEN SHE GREW A FRESH, SOFT NEW COAT. LIKE, KITTEN SOFT, SUPER-HEALTHY FUR. DID WE DO ANYTHING TO CAUSE THIS? NO! IT JUST HAPPENED! AND HER BREATHING GOT BETTER, OUT OF THE BLUE!

And she may be turning 21 soon...

What do I DO!? Will she just keep aging backwards until she's a little kitten, then age forwards again!? Will I have this ca- ehm, cheese gremlin, forever? WILL SHE CONTINUE CONSUMING CHEESE AT A SUPRISINGLY RAPID PACE!?

WILL I RUN OUT OF CHEESE TO FEED THIS IMMORTAL GREMLIN!?

No one knows....

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
I didn't fully read the title. Read something about your elderly cat and thought there was an issue with her. I read the post in confusion, wondering what the heck you mean by the cat aging backwards, then realised, it's a joke!

OP
π•Ύπ–™π–”π–—π–’π–žπ•»π–Žπ–ˆπ–†
May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Stormy(M): blue Australian budgie
Picasso(F): green Australian budgie
Apollo(F): sky blue dominant pied Australian budgie
I didn't fully read the title. Read something about your elderly cat and thought there was an issue with here. I read the post in confusion, then realised, it's a joke!
Yes, the immortality is a joke, but the actual self-healing, and getting healthier is not.

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
I have no love of cats but, I dunno just enjoy. People that smoke cigars and drink daily live well past 100. Cuddle more and enjoy.

Most Reactions

Latest posts