My Pomeranian!

OP
Beilana

Beilana

Jun 14, 2010
Calgary, Ab, Canada
Parrots
Chia!!!! Cinnamon GCC
Oh trust me, he gets a lot of treats! He does "sit handsome" Where he perks up like a groundhog and can stay that way for a looong time. It always tears at peoples heart strings. Silly pom :p

Do you have any other creatures roamin about besides Eddy and Buddy?

Aussie Ben

Jun 8, 2010
Media
South Australia
Sure do, I will post some images at some stage. I have a 10yo King Charles Cavalier named Hayley. Most sooky and friendly dog you could ever meet :)

She's scared of the birds lol

HRH Di

Jan 9, 2010
Media
McKinney, TX
Parrots
Max - Alexandrine, Jade - Red-Front Macaw, Ruby - CAG

I have a yellow lab - purebred - who's about 120 lbs, named Luke. He's the size of a small Great Dane. Anyway, he's terrified of our birds, especially Jade. So, it just makes her mess with him more.

Aussie Ben

Jun 8, 2010
Media
South Australia

I have a yellow lab - purebred - who's about 120 lbs, named Luke. He's the size of a small Great Dane. Anyway, he's terrified of our birds, especially Jade. So, it just makes her mess with him more.

It is funny to watch them quiver in their paws over something so small. Whats weird is Hayley always chases (well...tries) little pigeons and sparrows out of the yard, but when my birds are out, she opts to leave the room :rolleyes: (I think it might be the few occasions I caught Eddie stealing a piggyback ride from her that put her off lol)

apatrimo94

Jun 15, 2010
Media
Hudson Valley, New York
Parrots
Bartleby-Pearl Cockatiel
S'mores-Albino Parakeet
LOL, your pom is sooo cute. I have a tortoise whom my keet S'mores is in love with, and :eek:my tortoise thinks she's a bird sometimes:eek:!! S'mores loves to steal piggyback rides on Shelby when I have them play outside. My aunt's dog always wants to eat my birds, so I have to be careful:eek:.

OP
Beilana

Beilana

Jun 14, 2010
Calgary, Ab, Canada
Parrots
Chia!!!! Cinnamon GCC
No, My mom had a manx cat before and the cat attacked him and scratched his eye :( Poor little guy.

Mel

Mar 30, 2010
Media
Sydney Australia
Parrots
Eclectus - Shadow /
Sulfur Crested - Chicka
Whats weird is Hayley always chases (well...tries) little pigeons and sparrows out of the yard, but when my birds are out, she opts to leave the room :rolleyes: (I think it might be the few occasions I caught Eddie stealing a piggyback ride from her that put her off lol)

Hayley sound like my toy poodle... very brave from a distance. he likes to yap (he doesn't bark, he yaps) at the birds until they come over to him, then he's outa there. I love watching the different species interacting

Aussie Ben

Jun 8, 2010
Media
South Australia
Whats weird is Hayley always chases (well...tries) little pigeons and sparrows out of the yard, but when my birds are out, she opts to leave the room :rolleyes: (I think it might be the few occasions I caught Eddie stealing a piggyback ride from her that put her off lol)

Hayley sound like my toy poodle... very brave from a distance. he likes to yap (he doesn't bark, he yaps) at the birds until they come over to him, then he's outa there. I love watching the different species interacting

HAHA they sure put on a good show, but when the pressures on they turn into a puddle of goo:p

Most Reactions

Latest posts