My posts are deleted??

Netty

Jul 30, 2011
GTA ontario
Parrots
none yet. have owned avians in the past
My posts are deleted?

I posted when I logged in last night and everything was there BUT when I woke up this morning my intro thread was gone? :(
and my post count is at 0? :eek:
I made at least 3 posts.... :20:

Did someone delete the thread or did some weird technical glitch thing happen?

merlinsmom13

Jul 27, 2010
Beckley, WV
Parrots
Merlin a Red Crowned Amazon
I've noticed some screwie things lately too. Once a post was there & when I went back, it was gone. The next day it was there, word for word. I thought I had just seen the future. lol

OP
Netty

Netty

Jul 30, 2011
GTA ontario
Parrots
I've noticed some screwie things lately too. Once a post was there & when I went back, it was gone. The next day it was there, word for word. I thought I had just seen the future. lol

The forum is playing Jedi mind tricks on us... "This is not the posts you are looking for"

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
My posts are deleted?

I posted when I logged in last night and everything was there BUT when I woke up this morning my intro thread was gone? :(
and my post count is at 0? :eek:
I made at least 3 posts.... :20:

Did someone delete the thread or did some weird technical glitch thing happen?

Perhaps there was a reason for the thread being deleted, if a Moderator deleted them you should have received a pm stating why.....
What were the threads called etc, I could look into it for you

Take care

Last edited:

Rennagade

Jul 28, 2011
Gympie, Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Male Alexandrine 3yrs old (Zeus) and Female Alexandrine 4 yrs old (Gretchen)
same for me!!! I just posted a reply and it was there and then it was gone. what's happening?? I thought someone was screening me!!! hehe.:09:

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
same for me!!! I just posted a reply and it was there and then it was gone. what's happening?? I thought someone was screening me!!! hehe.:09:

If it is the same thread as Netty, then the entire thread was deleted as well as the replies.
Which one did you reply to?

Rennagade

Jul 28, 2011
Gympie, Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Male Alexandrine 3yrs old (Zeus) and Female Alexandrine 4 yrs old (Gretchen)
Hi, thank Antoinette. no it was a response to the thread "my cockatiel just laid an egg..." but it's ok. I was just going to pass on advise that Mikey had given me! It was there and then it wasn't there! so strange! And after I'd blabbed for ages I just didn't have the energy to write it again! But its ok...Mikey got there anyway!;) Its like when you send someone a massive response to a text and then accidentally delete it. then you send a one word response instead. hehe.

OP
Netty

Netty

Jul 30, 2011
GTA ontario
Parrots
My thread was my introduction o_O there wasn't anything bad or anything in it i was just talking about how shortly i will be getting an african grey but that me and the hubby are waiting a couple years since we have to stay with my family right now.
that i went to school for a vet. assistant and our teacher let us pick our "majors" (what areas of vet. medicine we liked the best) to do the majority of our projects around (i choose avian and small animal practices)
and that i am opening my own business soon o_O

**edit: also have never got any PM's from anyone, just the "welcome" one when you very first join up.

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Latest posts