Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
The Mod Team would love to thank everyone who participated in our first Mod Sponsored Contest!

The winner is......

BIRDIGIRL (Mary), with a score of 535 Points! You have won bragging rights as well as a custom made Winner signature that will announce your accomplishment:)
We really enjoyed all the extra information you shared with us as well.

Coming in a close second, is GraciesMom (Kelly) with an impressive score of 516 Points.Since the scores are so close, you have also won a custom Honourable Mention signature!
Allee will be contacting you both to chat about what you would like to have:)

We also want to recognize everyone who participated:

plumsmum2005
Bundiibird
Sonja
WilliamKenyon
wrench13

We hope you enjoyed the game as much as we did, and stay tuned...this is not the last of the Mod Sponsored Contests!

BIRDIGIRL

Jan 25, 2016
Mayo Ireland
Parrots
Rodney Blue Fronted Amazon
RIP Mr Biggles White Fronted Amazon , Elsa and Little Nellow the Lutino Budgies, Lady Primrose a Pied Budgie and English Budgies Houdini Popeye and Olive
My Congrats to Graciesmom.
Thank you Terry and Allee...I loved the game it was great fun and I learned tons and I very much look forward to the next one :)

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
CONGRATULATIONS, Mary/BIRDIGIRL and Kelly/GraciesMom for a game well played!

Thanks to all who participated!

GraciesMom

Apr 9, 2016
California
Parrots
Gracie - CAG | Rookie - BRHP
CONGRATS MARY!!! You did so awesome I'm really glad you figured out the OWA that one really had me stumped! Was a lot of fun to play & I agree I learned so much :) Thanks to Terry, Allee & the rest of the crew for putting on such a fun contest!

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Congratulations, Mary!!! What a photo-finish! And thanks to all who participated!

I'd also like to give special thanks to Allee and Terry for the initial idea, and to Terry for her amazing turn as Gamesmaster!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

GraciesMom

Apr 9, 2016
California
Parrots
I just got my new signature designed & created by the Amazing Allee & wanted to show it off! I love it! Thanks so much !!
graciesmom-albums-gracie-picture16748-my-beautiful-signature-designed-created-amazing-allee.png

Thanks again to the mods for their hard work & giving us all something fun to do. Congrats again to Birdiegirl you were awesome :) Had fun playing with everyone can't wait til the next fun game!

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Beautiful sig, Kelly, and well-deserved! And I love the pics of your flock!

GraciesMom

Apr 9, 2016
California
Parrots
Thanks Stephen! I gotta admit I'm drooling over yours! I just wanna kiss Jolly right on the beak lol but I kinda wanna keep my lips so I just blow a few that way :)

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Kelly, it is gorgeous! Yet another beautiful work of art by Allee:)
You deserved it, such a close race!

GraciesMom

Apr 9, 2016
California
Parrots
Thanks Terry :)
I love it ! It's so me. I still can't figure out how she turned the jumbled mess about me into this lol it's so me I love it! Gracie beak banged the monitor so that's a absolute beak of approval. Allee has a real creative eye

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Thanks Stephen! I gotta admit I'm drooling over yours! I just wanna kiss Jolly right on the beak lol but I kinda wanna keep my lips so I just blow a few that way :)
Hahaha! Actually, Jolly is a kissing fiend who has never bitten a soul. Your problem with kissing him would be getting him to stop! Lol! Nah, it's Maya who might go for the lipectomy.

GraciesMom

Apr 9, 2016
California
Parrots
Hahaha! Actually, Jolly is a kissing fiend who has never bitten a soul. Your problem with kissing him would be getting him to stop! Lol! Nah, it's Maya who might go for the lipectomy.

Gracie is the same way she wants kisses all the time but only from me. She'll trick others into thinking she's gonna give a kiss but it's a lure to trick them into donating a lip to her collection

LOL @ Lipectomy .. Hysterical. Duly noted I shall keep my lips away from maya!
Beautiful babies you got

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
I'm glad you like your award, Kelly! I enjoyed making your signature, your beautiful birds and photography made it a joy!

I have a lip biter too, Sammy will say, "Gimme gimme a kiss," then he makes kissy sounds to lure you in, then he bites.

Poppy has been especially bratty at bedtime lately. She's like a two year old, she wants a drink, and kisses and a bedtime song and her cage cover and a snack. I trust her and never pay attention to how close I am, last night she grabbed my nose with her foot, her longest talon went right up my nose, she didn't release immediately, I almost had a new piercing.

GraciesMom

Apr 9, 2016
California
Parrots
Lol @ Sammy
Poppy was just trying to help mama out with some new nose candy bling

I just filed Gracie's nails a tad a few minutes ago when longest talon slid right under my fingernail (which was already injured by her beak sliding into it earlier this week when I had the audacity to be looking in her beak a bit too long -personal space Mom!) Man it slid right under the nail like butter and she just merrily singing away like she isn't gorging me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
Gracie has her own "lip collection" did you say?! :eek:

ps... Allee, I wouldn't want a U2 claw up my nostril for any length of time either! Sounds rather scary.

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
Right, Jules! It's a talon until it's up your nose, then it's a claw!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Latest posts