nano is no more!

rosie88

Jun 10, 2013
India
Parrots
Naru - Fischer Lovebird
i really don't know whether its appropriate to post here but really wanted to share my grief..today morning my mother on phone told me that nano is no more with us..NANO is my bunny who was my first pet and best friend with whom i had shared beautiful and happy moments..and the worst part is even i couldn't make to meet him in his last days..m totally shattered..i really wish to cuddle him,play with him again..but..

may his soul rest in peace..love you alot nano.!

Attachments

• nano.jpg
    nano.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 118
Awwwww Rosie I'm so sorry to hear about your Nano, losing a beloved pet is always difficult and although it is sad you no doubt have some wonderful memories so try to think of those. You were lucky to have him and he was lucky to have you.

yeah i am just trying to cope up..!

I am so sorry for your loss:( It is so hard to lose a member of the family, especially when you couldn't be there. But I am sure that Nano knew how much you loved him.

This thread have been moved to Bereavement section!

Sorry about the loss of your bunny!!!! :(

So very sorry for your loss.

So sorry for your loss. I lost my baby girl bun in May and I still ache for her. RIP Nano.

very sorry to hear about Nano.

there are a few of us bunny lovers on here, and they make amazing pets.

R.I.P. Nano

Sorry about losing your friend. Rabbits are so cute and funny, and i had one for years when i was young (Blythe was his name, a dwarf albino). Your bunny was definitely lucky to have someone who loved and valued him as much as you clearly did.

Oh im so sorry! He was very handsome! Bunnys are like a floofy cloud! I have one currently, he has a pink coat on because its FREEZING but he looks goofy because it has bows and diamonds on it! (it was my small female dogs coat) They are the best pets! He was lucky to have a owner like you, you gave him the love he needed!

Thanx a lot to all for sharing my grief..your words means a lot..nano will always remain in my heart..!

Last edited:
Dear Rosie,
So sorry for the passing of your dear friend Nano. Be strong and thing of the funny things nano did so that they will put a smile on your face while u r remembering her. Tell us a funny story about Nano.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back