Jan 21, 2013
Michigan
Parrots
Rocky...Yellow Crown Amazon....

Smokey Congo Grey....

Shamrock Male Eclectus.......

Baby Female Congo Grey.....
Cookie.....Aztec Conure
I ordered this refeathering kit awhile ago and I just got it this morning , I used the all of the kit and I'am hoping this works , I also ordered a collar but I'am going to wait and I hope I don't need to use it but just incase I have it , also Smokey loves the pine cones so that will help ,I totally give up on using a Boing in his cage he has shredded 3 so far and 2 of them were brand new , going to the Bird Store tomorrow so I'am going to get a nice long perch to put in the middle of his cage , I tried putting a nice swing in to but he wouldn't go near it , crossing my fingers and toes that all of this will help

It's awesome that he loves the pinecones already!!!!!

I catch pinecones on the bottom of Jayde's cage but they appear unchewed, so far. She probably picks them up, looks at them, then tosses them out of her 'foraging' bin! LOL She will chew on some small pieces of colored wood, which actually came from a toy I got for her, and she probably holds it in within her feet, chews on them then drops them at the bottom.

Anyway, I hope there's improvement in Smokey's future!!!! :D

Oooooo I want to get a huge sugarpine cone for Chloe ....but the fires right now really jacked up the air at our family cabin and I haven't been up since May :( I thought I had one that was like 1.5 feet long, gotta find it. They are saying now that a hunter started the fires in Yosemite....how do they even figure that stuff out lol??

They are saying now that a hunter started the fires in Yosemite....how do they even figure that stuff out lol??

Satellite imagery, heck, they've launched several birds that can read license plates.....rooftop sun bathers may find their photos hacked from some agency's database & floating around the internet in the not too distant future.....

Hope your cabin's not in any danger.....

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back