New Family Member!

Evanskiver

Jun 11, 2011
Villa Rica, GA
Parrots
Tyrael - Alexandrine
Reptar - White Fronted Amazon Rescue
Hi there! Just wanted to introduce our newest family member. She has been very active and is loving the toys she now has ( didn't really have any when we got her ) and has spent some time walking around the cage.

She has allowed me to give her a scratch and seems oddly calm about everything. Her name is Holly :)

Attachments

• Holly.jpg
    Holly.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 146
Holly sounds precious! Welcome home Holly!

Welcome Holly the African Grey!!!! I had my chance in getting one before but I had to decline as I've got enough dusty birds in the house....lol....If you don't already have a air purifier, think about investing into one cause you'll need it!

Hello, mazal tov on your new family member. How old is she? Where did she come from?

I'm Evanskiver's SO, trying to get used to posting on here instead of lurking. Holly is super awesome, she even lets me pet her! She walks around and sings and makes clicking noises, and mimics every noise I make at her. It is precious! This morning we woke up to her and our Alexandrine making noises at each other, it was super cute.

We found Holly on Craigslist right before Thanksgiving and she is 15 months old. We have all of the paper work from her breeder, minus the DNA testing papers which the guy is sending us sometime soon. His grandson forgot them at the house :/

She is a super silly bird and started dancing before we even opened her cage last night, we haven't gotten her to successfully step up yet, but she loves getting her head scratched!

Many congrats on your new family member evanskiver & Rrussel9 :)

It really sounds like you're off to a fantastic start. :D I'm so happy for the 2 of you.

Things are still surprisingly fantastic, she has even started sharing her food with me... Which kind of freaked me out but was a nice gesture lol.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back