New Here...

Mythreeiggys

Dec 8, 2010
Newark, DE
Hi all! My name is Danielle and I am owned my Jay (Orange Winged Amazon), Sam (CAG) and Mango and Lil Man (Green Cheek Conures). I am also a very small (and picky) hobby breeder of Yellow Napes and Orange Winged Amazons, Green Cheek and Crimson Bellied Conures. I have 1 pair of each with the exception of the GCC's - I have one pair of "normals" and a pair of Turquoise/Cinnamon Turq. All my birds are very spoiled - as they should be :).

Jay was adopted from Lair of Dragons bird rescue in Lancaster, PA. No one knows her age or background except that she came to the rescue because the guys mom passed away and he inhertited her. She's is my love. We have a bond that no one can break. She does not like anyone else to touch her bit she LOVES to talk to everyone. I just adore her!

Sam is my husbands bird. He tolerates me because he has to but when my husband is home, he's with him. Sam is 2 1/2 years old so we are going through his "terrible twos" stage...lol. He's a sweetheart when he wants to be and I just love listening to him and all his noises and sayings.

Mango and Lil Man are a bonded pair. They are so in love! Mango is tame but Lil Man is scared to death of hands. He was never properly socialized as a baby and was actually sold to me as a "breeder". He's SO cute and so funny to watch. He's got so much energy and a love for life that I just couldn't see him as a "breeder". Mango is a little spunky thing. She's sweet as can be but is also unpredictable as far as biting. I dont show her fear so she very rarely bites me. They both say Mangos name and it's sooo cute! I love having them. I could watch them for hours!

Well that's me and my flock. I am glad to be here and meet new bird people!:D

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back