katyawb

May 31, 2010
Long Island, NY
Parrots
I own a White Bellied Caique named Katya

Hey, all, I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Josh, I'm an L.M.S.W (social worker) from Long Island and the owner of an eleven month old, WB Caique Hen, named Katya. Please feel free to send me messages and correspond with me. I'm a HUGE parrot fan so hit me up!:blue2:

PS if any one has any ideas on home made foraging toys, bird recipes, or any other pertinent bird info and to even just say hello, email away!:D

Great to have you joining us Josh.
Katya is so beautiful, give her a hug from me okay :D
Browse around, many post, pertaining to foraging, recipes etc.
Must remind you, we love sharing pic's.
Look forward to hearing your stories.

Hello, welcome to Parrot Forum!!!
You'll find that ALL of us are a bit parrot-crazy fans too.. ;)

Welcome Josh & Katya. As Cass said we are all a little parrot crazy here. if you go to the home page there's link to all sorts of parrot-related topics including recipes... I've got some brilliant ideas from this forum.

Hi Josh, Welcome to the forum! Pleased to meet you and Katya, have a look around and get comfortable.

There are plenty of other people here who are crazy about parrots too, and all of us are ready to help you with anything that you could possibly need. Feel free to ask!

Welcome, Josh and Katya! If you're a parrot fanatic, I think you've come to the right place. There seem to be a lot of them around here (including me), and lots of helpful hints and useful information in the posts too.

Hey Josh: As an nurse I have worked with SW many times. Your group is usually laid back, just the right personality for parrots. One idea I have seen for foraging is to get an artichoke and fill the spaces with fruit and vegies and hang so bird can get at the goodies.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back