Nose Digging

Caecilius est in horto

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Joined
Mar 22, 2025
Messages
35
Reaction score
50
Parrots
3 budgies
Quaker
My sweet little quaker Guava for several months has had a hobby of trying to reach his beak in my nose and try to get snot. He loves it. Not so much for me, but I'll put up with his audacity. He also likes trying to get stuff from inside my ears. I swear he doesn't have a concept of personal space XD. Does anyone else's Quakers do this or other invasive things?
 
In wild birds explore each other that way. Some do it to their humans. When my CAG was young she did it to me. I didn't like it. Beaks are dangerous around those areas if a fit takes hold so I discouraged it. As for reaching for snot I wonder if it isn't preening. Dirty wings mean poor to no flying.
 
Back
Top Bottom